Author Topic: Mr. Grey's day out  (Read 2999 times)

Blair

Mr. Grey's day out
« on: February 04, 2006, 12:39:24 pm »
Yesterday we took Grey, Zeus didnt come cause we try to do things with each dog alone and this time was Grey's turn, to Petsmart and a big park. When we first walked in to Petsmart I got bombed with people wanting to see him, I couldnt even get away from the front door. Grey was great, he just stood there and let everyone pet him and love on him. After I got out of that we walked around some, but the whole time we were there we had people petting him and asking us questions, which I really dont mind. I tryed to go weigh him but Grey is afraid of the scale, so I have no clue how much he weighs :-\ We left petsmart and went to a large park. Ben left me with Grey and went to keep an eye on the girls, there was a lot of people there. So once again I get bombed with people and i am all by myself lolThis one guy scared me. He comes from behind me saying "excuse me we have a new rule" [at this point I got scared cause I thought I did something wrong, you had to hear they way he was talking] "If you are going to bring a horse to the park it needs to be saddled" [Ok Im not scared anymore lol] I thought it was pretty funny, i stayed and talked to him for a few then went on. I had a lot of kids coming up to me and Grey. The whole time Grey just standing there being a good boy. But I notice he kept looking for Ben and my kids the whole time they were gone. I did get a new comment though, I had 2 people call Mr. Grey a BEAR?? I dont see it, but it was something new to talk about LOL I met a lot of nice people, one guy that has a 13 yr old dane [I hope Grey lives that long] But then I met a few kids I wanted to straggle, there was one kid who had a soccer ball and he kept yelling in Grey's face. Grey is very sweet but he is unsure around strangers so I had to tell the kids something and get Grey away from him. But all and all we had a nice day and Grey was a very good boy. I was very proud of my big boy  :)

Kiahpyr

Re: Mr. Grey's day out
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 12:44:50 pm »
Good boy Mr. Grey!! I'm sure he loved all the attention. I get all sorts of questions when I take Kiah out and everyone wants to pet her. Mr. Grey you made all of us very proud!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 01:45:14 pm »
Good boy Mr. Grey!  :)

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 02:50:38 pm »
Sounds like Mr Grey had more patience around unruly kids than I would have had!  Good boy, Grey, here's a bone!  :D
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 12:15:56 am »
Good boy, Grey!!!!!  I love that dog.  My hubby was looking at your avatar last night commenting on how handsome he is!