Author Topic: Harley had a play date yesterday  (Read 4507 times)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Harley had a play date yesterday
« on: February 04, 2006, 12:41:46 pm »
Well Harley had a play date yesterday, and it went great!! We went to one of Tim's co-workers house. She has a grayhound Lab mix, named Riley. Well they got along great. She was a little shy at first, it was so cute, she would jump on the couch and sit next to us and cuddle and Riley would look at her like "come on and play". After a while she went exploring around the house Riley following her everywhere. I think he has a crush on her LOL. We took them to the park and the had fun. And Harley actually came back after being called back!!! We have really been working on that, so glad that it is working. But she still needs working on it, if she sees another dog she will run over to it and she won't listen to the COME command as well.

Anyway the play date went well and we will have another one soon. and stupid me forgot to take pictures, but I will have some next time. And her cousin Athena (dane)will be here today , and will be with us for a week so I'll have some pics of that later.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Kiahpyr

Re: Harley had a play date yesterday
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 12:54:12 pm »
That's great! I'm so happy she did so well. Can't wait to see pictures of Harley and Athena!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 01:42:25 pm »
Yippee!  That sounds great!  It's really fun to watch them play with their doggie friends. :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 11:07:04 am »
play dates are always fun.   :)