Author Topic: The "But I'm so cute" face.  (Read 6589 times)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
The "But I'm so cute" face.
« on: March 13, 2005, 04:53:20 pm »
Athena leaving me no room on the bed to sleep.  :) But that's ok I didn't have the heart to kick her off the bed. Especially with that look on her face. Who could resist?

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
Re: The "But I'm so cute" face.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 05:12:10 pm »
I have the same problem nkelly - I just can't say no. It even gets me into trouble with friends and relatives with their dogs.
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

Offline angelspex

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Angelspex.com
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 02:49:05 pm »
Yup.. All 3 of mine do that! Isn't it pitiful???

awo

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 09:29:57 pm »
I call this photo "the look"  although this pic is of dudley as a puppy, he still does this as an adult.  Yes, I know how you can resist is right! 

awo

GR8DAME

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 11:15:47 am »
Srider is a dane/irish wolfhound mix and the youngest and most expressive of my furkids. I can't resist those sad eyes.

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 08:30:35 am »
Julie,
Picture, please... Danes are great, the clowns of the dog world, and as dumb as they can get away with, ya know what I mean. Below is Merlin, our 3 yo pure dane, with my daughter. It was look like your pet day at school. Not too bad, eh?

Ok, sorry. I just found Gwek. If he's yours I can understand the love affair. What a handsome boy!
Stella
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 08:34:30 am by GR8DAME »

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 11:24:07 am »
Julie,
I don't know where your home base is...but there is a great dane rescue in texas that is a font of information and some of the nicest people to deal with that I've found.Their rescue website is
www.danerescue.net They are the ones that found Strider for me to adopt, and I have been on their members list ever since. I will propably never get to meet any of them or adopt from there since I live in Illinois, but they will try their best to help you out if you have dane related questions or concerns, and have an incredible number of knowledgable dane owners who are willing to jump in and share. Check out the discussoin board. It's free membership, and a great resource for the first time owner. Merlin was our first dane too, although I've been in love with the breed for years. We always had dobermans, and it took two years of fast talking to get my husband to agree to a dane pup. (Thank God the second one was much easier, as he now as big a fan as I am!)
Stella
OK... I just read your reply again. My email address is drayerwin@att.net, and I live spitting distance from Chicago. Email me your approximate local and we could possible get together and be our own support group.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 11:33:59 am by GR8DAME »

Offline Proliant

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2005, 11:39:36 am »
This is what I call "Puppy Dog Eyes" it is futile to resist!

Matthew

Offline MyDaneBaby

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 01:55:16 pm »
New here.

Don't know if you Chi-town folks are interested, but we're having a "Dane thing" in Algonquin on May 15th.  We're over 10 dogs at last count.  I'm Michelle in Crystal Lake.

www.knowplacep ets.com (click on the e-mail if you're interested)

Thanks,

Mitch