Author Topic: Tater is gonna go to school.......  (Read 5873 times)

rickysmom1

Tater is gonna go to school.......
« on: February 08, 2006, 03:12:58 pm »
It's time for our wild child, Tater, to get some obedience lessons. He has his 1st class tonight. YAY !!!!  He's a smart boy and he already knows sit and we've been working on stay. All he has to learn, besides sit, is stay and come to start agility training.

Wish us luck everyone.  :)

Kiahpyr

Re: Tater is gonna go to school.......
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 03:14:35 pm »
Good Luck!!! I'm sure Tater will do great!

Offline Magnus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 03:16:45 pm »
My boy Stan is starting puppy class this weekend. 
My wife has finally gotten around to the beginners obediance class for Julie who is 2 years old.  She's doing really well. They enjoy it so much.

Good luck and have fun!!
StanLee- American Mastiff
Julie- Rottie
Steve- Pug/Jack Russel
Neeko- My old rottie friend waiting at the bridge

k2campbell

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 02:00:24 am »
Way to go Tater!!!  ;D

This Monday will be Kate's 3rd class, she likes it a lot and is also doing well!

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 12:23:47 am »
I read your post and waited a minute for your puppy pic to load, then I cracked up when I saw it...He looks so happy and exuberant!  What a cutie!

rickysmom1

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 12:30:17 am »
Thanks.....He's such a nut when he wants his toys. I have some new pics of him w/his favorite squeaky toys that I'll post soon. BTW he's doing really well w/his training, when we're at home. When we're at class all he wants to do is socialize w/the other dogs. LOL He has sit, stay, down and come down pretty well. We just have to work on him doing it w/distractions.  ;D
I read your post and waited a minute for your puppy pic to load, then I cracked up when I saw it...He looks so happy and exuberant!  What a cutie!

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 09:21:21 am »
Congrats Tater, glad it is going well. Kayzer starts obedience on April 3rd. I think the test will be distractions too. All he wants to do is play play play.
Keep up the good work Tater.
He is adorable by the way! :-*
Carole