Author Topic: New Job  (Read 2301 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
New Job
« on: February 20, 2006, 11:43:46 pm »
I think most of you in chat already know this, but I am starting a new job next week.   :)

I have been working at a non-profit organization as basically their operations person, and, well, for a variety of reasons I am ready to move on.  Just little stuff, like my soul being sucked dry - stuff like that.  So, I am taking a leap of faith (and sadly a big pay cut) and getting back into an industry that I love - theater.  I will be Ticket Operations Manager for a local theater here in San Diego (live theater, not movie). 

What does this mean for my beloved BPO?  Well, not only will I not have the, ahem, "free time" that I did at my other job, my beloved work-issued lap top will be leaving me.  Since I only have dial up at home, it may be a bit of a struggle for me to stay updated and maintain my posting rate.   :D  Chat, unfortunately, I think is right out.  I may have to suck it up and upgrade my internet access at some point.  I will still be around, I just may not be as prolific as normal...

Wish me luck!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

Re: New Job
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 11:57:49 pm »
MARSI! That's fantastic!!!

I'm really happy that you are decided to make this choice and save the remnants of your soul! Your soul will thank you for this...infinit ely... ;)

Well, as much as I hate to give you up for awhile on BPO, it is well worth it and I'm glad that you will be doing something you love! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAY!