Author Topic: I hate South Texas  (Read 3353 times)

Blair

I hate South Texas
« on: March 01, 2006, 03:39:04 pm »
its suppose to get in the 90's here today :-\ And what is really bad is I have no AC and its already 80 something inside my house!!!!!! >:( I swear i am going to sweat off all my extra weight if this heat keeps up. Its still suppose to be winter and its already in the high 80's 90's down here. I would give anything to have cold weather right now, and i mean anything.

lins_saving_grace

Re: I hate South Texas
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 03:42:01 pm »
its suppose to get in the 90's here today :-\ And what is really bad is I have no AC and its already 80 something inside my house!!!!!! >:( I swear i am going to sweat off all my extra weight if this heat keeps up. Its still suppose to be winter and its already in the high 80's 90's down here. I would give anything to have cold weather right now, and i mean anything.

Careful what you wish for. 
We got an ice storm last night and it's spittin rain and sleet right now. 
I was so proud of myself (and this is sad) that I managed to get my gas/heating bill down to $182 from last months $230.00.  I'd love to trade you places...I could ride 24-7 then.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 03:43:36 pm »
Sorry you guys! It is PERFECT here in Nashville today! Sunny and 68 degrees, with a light breeze. Ahhhh.... ;)

Blair

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 03:44:09 pm »
Ill trade you places in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!! I would give anything to get out of this place, as me and my husband call it....h*ll. Everyone wish there had this weather, but let me tell you you live here for a month or so and you would want out of it...Im sure its the same as with all the cold and snow....I wish there was a place somewhere, that had perfect weather year round lol

Blair

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 03:45:40 pm »
Sorry you guys! It is PERFECT here in Nashville today! Sunny and 68 degrees, with a light breeze. Ahhhh.... ;)

:P dont talk to me anymore today LOL :P

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 03:48:55 pm »

:P dont talk to me anymore today LOL :P

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHA! 
There is a perfect place.  I could deal with 68 all year round.