Author Topic: Koby turned 2yrs and he's gettin' old FAST! I have pics to prove it!  (Read 3147 times)

Anakalia

First of all HI my BPO cyberbuddies!!!  I haven't posted lately because I've been super busy, but I HAD to show you some pics I took of Koby recently.  He turned the BIG 2 on Feb. 24th, and although he hasn't slowed down AT ALL he's lookin' pretty old.  It's like he just woke up one morning and BAM his face was all silver/white!!!  So after ranting and raving like a crazy person (I don't like to think my boy's getting older), I composed myself and took some pics.  The silver is starting to grow on me a bit now, he looks so sophisticated, handsome, and any other distinguishing discribing word, just don't say OLD cause that's the new swear word around here! :)

Ok so here are some pics of my 2yr old baby!
1. Ticked cause I'm taking his pic. That's HIS couch, and the cushions have to be off the couch before he can sleep! Silly boy! hahaha
2.Showing off his long skinny legs...yep he still thinks heroine chic is "in"! Someone's gonna have to have a talk with that boy!!
3.Striking another pose! "Hey look at my heroine chicness, watch out Kate Moss!!" 
4.I LOVE this pic of him, you can really see his new silver...ummmm ....additions! lol
5.He's lovin' the sun!  He steels the sun from my little dog Ramsey and it's just too funny. :D
6.And last but not least, this is what happens to NEW cream carpet when a certain DANE (not naming names) decides to break a nail while playing, and with blood squirting everywhere also decides he'll run all throughout the downstairs ruining every inch of carpet..... did I mention it was BRAND NEW CARPET!!  Yeah...gotta love 'em! ;D

Blair

Re: Koby turned 2yrs and he's gettin' old FAST! I have pics to prove it!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 12:35:03 pm »
Ohhhhhhh I am so happy to see you here  ;D....Look at Koby handsome like always!!!!!!!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 12:42:17 pm »
What a handsome fella! :D I have been wondering where you were! I'm glad that all is well and your boy there is lookin so fine! ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 01:30:42 pm »
He sure is a slick lookin' boy! 

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 01:41:59 pm »
Wow! He looks great!   Happy belated birthday Koby!
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 02:36:16 pm »
Thanks for all the compliments, I would tell Koby but I'm afraid he's already on an ego trip and I wouldn't want his head to swell more!  I just took him to the nursing home and all the residents were oooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing over him! lol

Tina, it was CHEAP carpet so it's kinda ok, but not really. lol  We're trying to fix up the basement so we can sell the house (want to move out to the country). The remodeling was going great til a DANE (not naming names) decided to bleed all over the place.  It seriously looks like someone got stabbed to death in our basement!  I won't even try to get all the stains out, we'll just have to get some more carpet, this time preferrabley darker in color. lol  I can honestly say we had NEW flooring in our basement for a month, everything looked awesome til the bloody massacre occured! hahahahahaa

NOTE TO ANYONE WANTING A GREAT DANE:  DO NOT bring a Dane into your household if you actually want to make a profit on your house when you go to sell it.  Just speaking from experience.  :P :D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 02:41:59 pm »
Koby looks great Andi! I love the photos! Happy Belated Birthday Koby!!!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 07:43:32 pm »
He looks great! You might try hydrogen peroxide or oxyclean on the carpet.  Let the oxyclean sit for a bit if you try that.. I dont think I've had to remove blood but seems to work on everything else.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 08:06:14 pm »
He looks so handsome and not old at all. Give Kobe a big happy birthday hug from Bear & I!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 08:10:34 pm »
Koby is stunningly handsome even though he is a house wrecker ;)

I use Oder-Eaters stain and oder remover on my carpets. It works great. It got blood from a broken nail out of my carpet.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla