Author Topic: new pics of anna "the saint" and jenny "the dogue"  (Read 1823 times)

Offline saintmellor

• Gnawer
  • anna
    • View Profile
new pics of anna "the saint" and jenny "the dogue"
« on: March 26, 2006, 02:59:27 pm »
well all seems to be going well up here in western new york.  anna has finally seemed to accepted jenny, and jenny seems to love it here getting tons and tons of attention!  this tuesday jenny will meet the vet and i can find out how many pounds she needs to gain,  what treats i can give her, and what her lifelong battle with this kidney disease she has will be like.    I am just happy to have her and anna in mine and my wifes life that we really dont see a problem having a dogue with a kidney disease as that much of a burden.  well just wanted to let everyone see some new pics so i hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!!!!!!

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: new pics of anna "the saint" and jenny "the dogue"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 03:57:39 pm »
That first picture is too cute! I'm glad they are getting along already. What a great pack y'all make!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 09:52:30 am »
The pics are great! The first one is soooooooo sweet! I am so glad things are going well!

chaosndestruction

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 09:54:45 am »
awww both of your pooches are adorable!!!! :-*

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 09:55:37 am »
That fist pic is so sweet!Give yourself a pat on the back for doing such a good thing for jenny.Way to go! ;D

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 10:38:37 am »
What great photos!  Anna and Jenny look like such sweet girls.  They are lucky to have you (and each other)! :)