Author Topic: Looking for a few good  (Read 4535 times)

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Looking for a few good
« on: March 27, 2006, 08:10:34 pm »
Dobie breeders.  I can do a 'net search but the opinions and experiences of the BPO people here mean a great deal so I thought I'd see what you all had to say.  Please PM me with any info you can give.  Thanks everyone!  :-*
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a few good
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 08:28:50 pm »
A good friend just got her dobie from a breeder in Paso Robles, CA.  She's really, really happy with all aspects of the adoption!  I can get you the info, if you'd like....

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 05:23:52 am »
A good friend just got her dobie from a breeder in Paso Robles, CA.  She's really, really happy with all aspects of the adoption!  I can get you the info, if you'd like....

I'm so sorry!  I completely forgot about this post!   :-[ Lack of sleep I suppose.  I would love the info if you're still willing.  Thanks!!!
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 05:29:54 am »
Shoot!  Okay, I'll have to ask her again.  The info. is totally gone!  I'll post as soon as I have it!  My friend's dog is adorable!!  SOOO sweet and gorgeous!!

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 06:21:16 am »
Thank you very much! 
I'd like to take Repo Man home with me but somehow I don't think his owner will agree to it.  ;D