Author Topic: This is my giant problem....  (Read 27021 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: This is my giant problem....
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2005, 12:18:14 am »
 ;D nope..... you dont look like a fool, there is a movie called "monster in law" just came out, and I guess it was just too close to my situation, I simply could not miss it hehe. When I saw the "trailer" on tv for it the first time, I looked at hubby, he looked at me and we didnt say a thing, Malin went totally hysterical and couldnt stop laughing. I HAVE to see that movie.

And nooooo did not pocket a pup  :-\ Mind you I so felt like bringing all 4 of them home. It is a long story and Ill post it and pics tomorrow, I took some pics but cant get the puter to take the disc. it keeps asking me if I want to format, and I do not, so we are not friends now puter and I  :P Guess I have to put hubby to work again if I cant get it to work. He could always bring the disc to work and email me the pics. I have no idea where his boss gets off thinking that he should actually work when he is there  ::) But I know a lot of you will get more than a little upset when I vent about mother in law and her pups.

I have to go to bed now, I am running on fumes here. Only got an hour sleep last night and I dont even dare to look in the mirror, I know I'll look like a giant panda around the eyes. Nighty night everyone and sweet dreams

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2005, 12:18:24 am »
i want whatever you want to make me!  surprise me!  i love surprises!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2005, 12:28:56 am »
Hmmm, I'll have to think about a new master piece ???  But, I must get to bed too so Marty (I'm sick of calling him hubby) will continue to support my exta curricular activities and not take away the puter.  He's up there right now pretending to be watching some war flick, but I know he's watching the clock to see how long it takes me to get the hint.  Dog is still asleep. 

Don't stay up too late!  Drink the Sprite.  Night Nicker!

nickerbokker

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2005, 12:31:38 am »
NITE  have fun lol

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2005, 12:33:22 am »
OH!,,,it wasn't just Nicker...I'm drunk again too!!!!...lol...I have no idea what's going on upstairs but I hear scampering Pyr feet & my 7 yr. old yelling "SAM DROP IT"!!!!

nickerbokker

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2005, 12:37:33 am »
lol, we're all just a bunch of drunks.  i find it EXTREMELY ammusing.  keep it up people!

nickerbokker

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2005, 01:06:43 am »
;D nope..... you dont look like a fool, there is a movie called "monster in law" just came out, and I guess it was just too close to my situation, I simply could not miss it hehe. When I saw the "trailer" on tv for it the first time, I looked at hubby, he looked at me and we didnt say a thing, Malin went totally hysterical and couldnt stop laughing. I HAVE to see that movie.

And nooooo did not pocket a pup  :-\ Mind you I so felt like bringing all 4 of them home. It is a long story and Ill post it and pics tomorrow, I took some pics but cant get the puter to take the disc. it keeps asking me if I want to format, and I do not, so we are not friends now puter and I  :P Guess I have to put hubby to work again if I cant get it to work. He could always bring the disc to work and email me the pics. I have no idea where his boss gets off thinking that he should actually work when he is there  ::) But I know a lot of you will get more than a little upset when I vent about mother in law and her pups.

I have to go to bed now, I am running on fumes here. Only got an hour sleep last night and I dont even dare to look in the mirror, I know I'll look like a giant panda around the eyes. Nighty night everyone and sweet dreams

Marit

well, i must say, i am not looking forward to hearing about the MIL.....howeve r, i am totally excited to see the babies!  i guess the good comes with the bad hey?!

hope you get some good sleep!  you deserve it!