Author Topic: groomer recommendation in MA?  (Read 4595 times)

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
groomer recommendation in MA?
« on: March 30, 2006, 11:45:21 am »
Anyone from Massachusetts know of a good, reliable, dog-knowledgable groomer?  Although we do some grooming on our own, and have frequented the Laundro-mutt in Cambridge (great place!), I like to have the pups done professionally a couple of times per year. Then I take a TON of pics!  ;D  Anybody?  Thanks, Jennifer
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: groomer recommendation in MA?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 12:25:39 pm »
I always take my kids to Diamond Dog and Cat in Billerica, MA. The lady there, Gayle, is super nice - she also works part time at my vet's and has obedience classes there - and she knows a lot about dogs. I swear by her because my Coon kitties don't exactly love getting baths and they never seem to come home traumatized. And she's the only one who seems to be able to handle my parents GSD who's a bit of a wimp about getting a bath :)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: groomer recommendation in MA?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 06:56:38 pm »
We haven't had Zoey proffessionall y groomed in a while because I am afraid it would be too stressful for her (she is terrified of grooming lately). When she was younger we would take her to especially for pets because we shopped there all the time so she was comfortable there, and we were always happy with her grooming.
RIP former BPO