Author Topic: Mr Slobberoboggus (AKA Bubbleboy)  (Read 7206 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mr Slobberoboggus (AKA Bubbleboy)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 07:05:10 am »
  ;D   the drool comes with the whole package ! Bryce loves to rub on me just after i have changed my clothes or just after i gotten dressed! I gave up i m always going to have his drool on me! He just does'nt get it when i m pushing him away so i don't get drooled up! Marina P.S Your pup is a beautiful color !
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 07:46:04 am »
Wow - he's gorgeous!

Since getting Teddy, I'm beginning to understand why people dress their dogs up in bandanna's - its not for looks, its a portable towel!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline fatfutures

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 09:27:30 am »
I have to admit, when we first got Ike, I was a bit put off by all the slobber. OK OK, it gagged me! It was last August when we got him, and the slobber factory was going full tilt boogey! But, I got used to it.

Now, we've adapted our lives around Ike and his "brother" Joey. Up to the new paint we use!  ;D There can be no flat paint in this house! Even on the ceilings.

These days, Joey bears the brunt of Ike's drool, slobber, foam. Poor "lil" guy is always a soggy mess. And, as he's black, you can see every little bit of it. Sometimes he looks as though he's been attacked by a wild pack of snails!
Other times, when Ike just gets his head, he's got the sexy wet, gelled hair look!

I sure do love these guys!

Offline Kristina

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 09:20:32 pm »
What a handsome boy!