Author Topic: I'm sorry but I just need to vent  (Read 3528 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
I'm sorry but I just need to vent
« on: March 30, 2006, 11:01:30 pm »
My husband was going to get us some ice cream tonight and since the baby was already in bed I told him to go without me and just bring me something back. He had been teasing the dogs about going for a ride. I told him not to take Moose with him but to take the 2 girls. Moose being only 12 weeks old doesn't ride very well in the car unless he is being held onto. Well he took Moose anyway, he didn't even get out of our sub before Moose got under his feet and he was worried about the dog and slammed into a parked car. Why couldn't he have listened to me. Thank god noone was hurt, and me and the baby were not in the car, but still. I specifically told him not to take Moose and he  told me that he was worried about taking Moose because of the fact that he doesn't ride well in the car. Now the only car we have has a good amount of damage done to it. I'm just frustrated I guess. Sorry but I just needed a place to vent. Men I swear!
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

k2campbell

Re: I'm sorry but I just need to vent
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 11:07:06 pm »
OH NO - I'm just glad to hear no one (and no puppers) were hurt! :o

That is crappy for sure.  MEN - they just don't listen!!!  (Except for all the lovely gents associated with BPO of course)! ;)

I'm sorry to hear that, it's too bad... :P

kristi

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 11:12:51 pm »
Sorry to hear about the car - thank god no one was hurt!
They don't install the "mom-chip" in men - you know, those things that we just "know" are going to happen - they just don't get it!
Hang in there!
-k.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 11:13:50 pm »
My hubby often does things with the animals that I ask him not to too...But it is usually feeding them something they shouldn't eat...He catches on after he he has to clean up the booty blowouts or vomit a few times...lol... I am sorry that happened but I bet it doesn't happen again...Explai n to him that Moose can get use to riding when you are both along so one of you can keep Moose in check...I am sure your hubby feels awful about what happened.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 12:25:44 am »
Oh no!  Well, I hope your hubby listens to you next time.

My husband never listens to me when it comes to the animals and it drives me nuts.  And he wonders why they are confused when he is using the wrong hand command or using a word they dont' even know.  :P

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 07:31:27 am »
Glad no one was hurt.... Maybe your hubby will listen next time ;) If he is like mine most likely not....lol

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 07:38:05 am »
Thanks for all the encouragement guys. You are all the best. There is at least $3500 worth of damage done to our car according to the police. Icerotti- My husband sounds like he is a lot like yours because he probably will not listen next time either. Thanks again guys for all the support
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess