Author Topic: GRRRRRRR my Husband is upsetting me  (Read 9020 times)

Blair

GRRRRRRR my Husband is upsetting me
« on: March 31, 2006, 11:23:04 am »
Well as some of you know we were planning on getting a GSP puppy. Well we found an awesome litter with an awesome hunting pedigree and close to us. My husband even picked out 2 puppies he was interested in. And then out of no where he is like lets wait till we get back from our vacation in July.  >:( He always does this crap to me, gets me all excited thinking we are getting a puppy and then wham changes his stupid mind. Right now I hate my husband LOL  :P

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: GRRRRRRR my Husband is upsetting me
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 11:32:24 am »
UGH!  I feel ya sister!  Mine does things like that too, only with us it was moving...kinda the same, kinda different.  Nonetheless, COMMIT DAM*IT! 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Blair

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 11:38:14 am »
 :o My husband just sent me a mean email.....I emailed him and told him i emailed the breeder and told him we wouldnt be getting a puppy right now [to me that is the right thing to do, so the breeder isnt waiting on us] And then my husband emails me back cussing and saying we arent never getting a another cause I got upset....WTF  ??? Does anyone want a Husband LOL  :D

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 11:46:22 am »
Giggling...I am evil.  I would go and get one and just have it there when he gets home.  DONT MESS WITH ME MAN!  I told mine that when he talks about moving again, I will have us packed and half way there before he knows what is up. ;)
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Blair

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 11:50:41 am »
LOL I couldnt do something like that if i wanted to. I have no control over the money  :-\ That just doesnt seem fair does it ???

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 11:52:03 am »
He's a man.  He's just upset b/c you beat him to being the responsible one. 

I do kind of see where he might want to wait until after vacation, but he should have brought that up in the beginning before everyone got excited and started looking at litters.

Maybe he was thinking you would tell him no, we are getting one anyway and got mad when you did the right thing b/c he wasn't expecting you to do that.  See he wanted his cake and to eat it too.  Be responsible by saying wait until after vacation, but hoping you would veto him so he could get his puppy anyway.

Give him some time, he'll come around.

Blair

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 11:54:56 am »
I think he is just PMSing  :D

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 12:41:53 pm »
My dumb, nasty, stupid husband won't even let me get a second dog! :(

Actually, he doesn't even like Harley - he never pets him, hardly ever plays with him and doesn't find him lovable.  We even have invisible fence inside the house so he can't come up stairs - well thats because he was killing all my daughters beanie babies!!  Beans everywhere!!  See I found that funny but noone else did!

When we dated years and years ago he like yea I love dogs, want dogs etc.  then I figured out he likes other peoples dogs!!  Very sad for me.

Harley is fine with it because the kids and I overcompensate and give him lots of love and attention

Otherwise he is a nice guy (Don't tell him I said so).

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 02:41:06 pm »
I thought about putting an ad up on craigslist for my husband. You know something about being free to any home but mine.  ;) He is blaming me now for him running into the parked car last night. Because I won the bet and he had to go get me ice cream. And because I was the one who wanted Moose. Even though I was also the one who told him SEVERAL times to not take Moose in the car when it is just him. Men I swear we can't live with them but we can't live without them...I mean who else would go outside and pick up the poop our big paws leave behind.  ::)
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Blair

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 02:42:35 pm »
I mean who else would go outside and pick up the poop our big paws leave behind.  ::)

Your Husband does that....Ok I am sooooooooo jealous now  :(

Blair

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 02:45:18 pm »
My dumb, nasty, stupid husband won't even let me get a second dog! :(

Actually, he doesn't even like Harley - he never pets him, hardly ever plays with him and doesn't find him lovable.  We even have invisible fence inside the house so he can't come up stairs - well thats because he was killing all my daughters beanie babies!!  Beans everywhere!!  See I found that funny but noone else did!

When we dated years and years ago he like yea I love dogs, want dogs etc.  then I figured out he likes other peoples dogs!!  Very sad for me.

Harley is fine with it because the kids and I overcompensate and give him lots of love and attention

Otherwise he is a nice guy (Don't tell him I said so).

My husband use to be like that too with Grey and Zeus but he now plays with them and talks to them. I guess he realized he was stuck with them forever so he better learn to love them like I do or he would be miserable LOL  :P

My husband isnt all that bad....but some days GRRRRRRRR lol

Blair

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 02:48:28 pm »
Oh and these are the puppies we had to pick from before my husband lost his mind lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 02:51:09 pm »
Oh for heavna's sake.  Why would he change his mind?

Blair

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 02:53:11 pm »

Cause he lost his mind Lin.....oh wait he never had one LOL  :D I am such a loving wife, hehehehehe

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 02:55:46 pm »

Cause he lost his mind Lin.....oh wait he never had one LOL  :D I am such a loving wife, hehehehehe

You're probably right on both counts...but I would trade you in a heartbeat ... even steven...your husband for mine.