Author Topic: Just when I thought things were looking up...  (Read 16833 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Just when I thought things were looking up...
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 08:20:58 am »
Computers are a blessing and a curse!!  I'm so sorry that this has happened; hopefully potential employers who would be looking at your resume on line realize that people can and do mess with other peoples property.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 08:25:46 am »
Yick!  Some people have nothing better to do than mess with other people...and it's so dangerous on the computer too.
I'd sick Michael on whoever did this.  He's so clever with the computer and he seems to enjoy cyber revenge. 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 08:27:15 am »
oh that sucks Jaime! I am so sorry to hear you are going through this! I will never understand why some people are so nasty and evil-spirited..... uuuuggghhhhh!!! That small, insignificant person will NOT prevent you from the job you desire.... if anything it makes him/her look like a bitter, crazy, nut-case of a freak!  :)

What kind of job are you looking for?
Where down South?
I am in Atlanta.... I will be more than happy to keep my eyes and ears open for you down here in the heart of the South!

Feel free to PM me with the answer so as not to alert the person slandering your outstanding character... I too suspect it's that shallow of a person with the inferior dog website.

Blu, Ellie and Riley send lots of hugs and sloopy kisses.

Hang in there!

Rachel

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 08:54:28 am »
Hey!  What about Houston?  What kind of job are you looking for? 

Too bad we can't get all our big dogs together and go "hunting" for this creep who mangled your resume. 

Sarah

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 11:46:30 am »
I'd sick Michael on whoever did this.  He's so clever with the computer and he seems to enjoy cyber revenge. 

Hahahaha Lins! You are right..he does have a funny way of getting the cyber world back.  ;D

As for moving down south, I mean to southern California but we are looking into Chicago and NY too. At this point, anyw city but Fresno, CA sounds terrific. Michael, Bear and I are ready for some changes in our lives.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 11:51:09 am »
I am so sorry to hear that!  It truly is amazing what lengths people will go to in order to harm someone.  Even though we've never met, I find it hard to believe somoene could dislike you.  All I've ever seen is compassion and friendliness from you.  I wish you well in finding a new direction! 
Daphne

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 11:52:51 am »

Hahahaha Lins! You are right..he does have a funny way of getting the cyber world back.  ;D

As for moving down south, I mean to southern California but we are looking into Chicago and NY too. At this point, anyw city but Fresno, CA sounds terrific. Michael, Bear and I are ready for some changes in our lives.

I think you should move to Boston, that way it will be much easier for me to steal - uh...i mean VISIT Bear ;)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 02:04:34 pm »
I vote for the Northeast ;D...Bear needs to be able to play in the snow.  What type of jobs are you guys looking for?  I can keep my ears open for anything technological if that's what you're intersted in.  We'll watch Bear for you until you find a place here just put him on the next flight out!! ;D  The New England Newf Pack would love the new addition.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:06:07 pm by chaos270 »
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 02:14:07 pm »

If you move to Chicago FIND ME!  We'll have a playdate!  I'm only about 4 hours east of Chicago.

Offline fundamental

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 02:24:44 pm »
disgusting that someone would tamper with your personal info.

keep us posted.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 02:27:43 pm »

Ohhhhhh New York is only about an hour and a half from me.   Pleassssssssss ssse

No fighting over Bear and the Campbell's.

Besides, I said it first! :)

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2006, 03:09:24 pm »
Nope Shawna was first and I was second.  The New Englanders laid first claim!!

Don't you guys feel better, we're all fighting over you!!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 03:10:21 pm by chaos270 »
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 03:18:29 pm »
I heard Bear wanted to move to Newfoundland. Lots of land available and cheap, very low crime, amazing weather (as in we can get sun, snow, rain, sleet with 130 kph winds all in one day).

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2006, 06:43:01 pm »
Michael, Bear and I are ready for some changes in our lives.

And Southern Calif. needs to keep the Campbells and Bear HERE!!!  Right HERE!!  You all would just steal Bear, we'd watch over him and keep him safe from being 'Bearnapped'!!!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 06:49:11 pm »
Michael, Bear and I are ready for some changes in our lives.

And Southern Calif. needs to keep the Campbells and Bear HERE!!!  Right HERE!!  You all would just steal Bear, we'd watch over him and keep him safe from being 'Bearnapped'!!!

Hahaha...you guys are so funny.  ;D Bear, Michael and I do feel very loved by you all.

Here is an update which Mari and the other So. Cal people will like...Michael had an awesome interview with a place in Malibu! The sand, beach and great weather. Yes Bear loves the snow but he also loves the ocean. So, who knows what the future holds but I am uber excited for my hubby!!@!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.