Author Topic: Rosie's clubhouse ( :  (Read 16580 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Rosie's clubhouse ( :
« on: April 05, 2006, 08:45:55 pm »
K...I had no idea this tree was hollow at the base until we got Rosie...She dug herself a den under it...Here are a couple pics of her wolf den & one of her crawling under it...I regret I couldn't get one of her lying under it, peeking out & taunting Samson & Pippin who can't fit under to get her...Now that's entertainment for everyone! :D :D

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Rosie's clubhouse ( :
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 09:19:20 pm »
She needs a "No Boys" sign for her clubhouse.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 09:34:13 pm »
She needs a "No Boys" sign for her clubhouse.
That is fabulous Lisa!!!...I told my DH he has to make one tommorrow & nail it to the tree...If I could just get one pic of Rosie taunting Sam & Pipper Mcgee from her clubhouse with a sign like that I would die a happy snap happy mom!...lol!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 08:04:25 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 07:45:20 am »
Oh that's funny!  and clever!  I want to play tree house with Rosie!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 07:58:03 am »
That is great! I am wondering what the initiation is for becoming a member of Rosie's Clubhouse  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 08:20:40 am »
That is great! I am wondering what the initiation is for becoming a member of Rosie's Clubhouse  ;D
Probably involves LOTS of bones and kisses.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 08:23:36 am »
She says that will work AND you have to do something mean to the dumb boy dogs too AND you have to take an oath to worship her beauty & intelligence! ;D Oh & she says to tell you all she likes cheese quite alot. :D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 08:30:42 am »
She says that will work AND you have to do something mean to the dumb boy dogs too AND you have to take an oath to worship her beauty & intelligence! ;D Oh & she says to tell you all she likes cheese quite alot. :D

I can work with all that....  but just between us, I will be crossing my fingers when I diss the boys!  ;)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 08:33:32 am »

I can work with all that....  but just between us, I will be crossing my fingers when I diss the boys!  ;)
She says it would be great if you would chase them with the rubber chicken toy that they are terrified of! :D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 08:40:55 am »
okay - I have to admit... that would be fun for me too!!! But when Rosie turns around, I will have to give the boys big hugs and kisses... that is after I've stopped laughing.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 02:49:40 pm »
I LOVE cheese Rosie!  it can be the cheese tree club house.  We'll put a sign on the truck that says "No boys allowed."  and we'll throw acorns at them.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 03:34:07 pm »
that is just so cute! Her own hideout dogs they are so smart! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Icerotti

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 06:07:55 pm »
Great clubhouse Rosie ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 11:10:46 pm »
Great clubhouse Rosie ;D
Rosie says Farley would fit in her clubhouse with her! ;) :-* ;D

GR8DAME

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 07:22:56 am »
Strider says he is fixed, that makes him almost a girl. Can he come and play too?
Stella