Author Topic: New to BPO  (Read 7263 times)

Offline TarynSkylark

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New to BPO
« on: April 06, 2006, 09:55:49 pm »
Hello Everyone!

new to the forums. We just recently purchessed our first great dane. She is a 10wk old Mantle marked little girl who juding by her parents and her paws is going to be huge. We haven't decided on a name for her yet.. as her personality is still coming out. Suggestions on that are always welcome! the rest of our family includes a Great Pyrenees, a Fila Brasiliero, four cats, two rats, two house bunnies and a corn snake.

Hope to get to know you all better :) enjoy the weekend!

~Morgana

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: New to BPO
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 10:07:17 pm »
Welcome to BPO!!!...I'm Chelle & my zoo consists of my dogs, Samson, Pippin & Rosie. 2 Pyrs & some kind of LGD mix we think...lol... 10 cats, 2 of them fosters, 2 house bunnies & one guinea pig princess!...I also let my hubby & 2 skin kids live here...LOL! :D ;D

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 11:01:41 pm »
Hi there ! I'm owned by 3 dogs and a bunch of other critters . Welcome to BPO , you'll love it here  :)
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

rickysmom1

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 11:12:50 pm »
Welcome to BPO. I'm owned by a Shepherd mix and soon to be owned by a 6 month old female neo mastiff. I also have a wacky cockatiel. I also have a 13 yr. old stinky skin kid and my BF who I allow to come over and hang out with me and the rest of the animals.  ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 11:18:22 pm »
Hello and welcome.  My, you sound like you have a pretty full house.

My name is Chris, and currently we have Keiko a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, Diego/Nigel and Posey, our two rat terriers, along with two cockatiels.

Blair

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 05:25:27 am »
Welcome to BPO. My name is Blair and Iam lucky enough to share my house with Zeus, 2 yr old Rottweiler, Mr. Grey, 1 yr old Great Dane, Smudge, 3 month Chihuahua, and Gauge, GSP[he isnt here yet]. I love mantle danes  ;D, so I cant wait to see pictures.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 08:55:33 am »
Hi and welcome to your pack from ours!!  I live in Southern Calif. and have two Newfoundlands:  Cowboy, a three year old Landseer (black and white) and Chester, a one year old brown and three cats, Pawn, Raider and Jack and four skin kids who are all in their very late teens (19) to twenties!! (YAY!!)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 09:01:28 am »
Hi and welcome!  I'm Jessica and am owned by two newfie girls (Sasha, one year and Bella, 5 months).  You'll love it here at BPO! :)

Modified to add: your puppy is so cute! :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 10:52:54 am by Jessdryden »

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 10:01:58 am »
Welcome!  It's great here.  My babies are Binky, a 9 month old Great Pyr, McDougal and Chicklet, Papillons, and Sigfried and Spooky the cats.
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 10:32:35 am »
Welcome! Your puppy girl is a real cutie!!! You should post pictures of the other dogs too... there are a lot of Pyr fans around here and I'd love to see and hear more about your Fila!

I am Rebekah, and I currently live with 2 Great Danes (one is a foster), 6 mutts of various sizes, and 3 ridiculous cats. ;D

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 10:48:57 am »
Welcome!  BPO is great, you will soon be addicted if you aren't already.  I am accompanied by my Newf, Drake, my cats Boo & Kenai and my beautiful wife Sarah.  Have fun this is a great site!
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 10:59:42 am »
Welcome!  I'm fairly new here too but I'm seriously addicted!  LOL!

I'm owned by Teddy our now 13 wk Saint, 2 cats, 4 horses, 2 skinkids, and a Hubby!  I'd have a Zoo if he'd let me!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 11:16:45 am »
Hi Welcome to BPO its very addicting. I'm Shelly I've got a 3 yr old lab mix, a 10 month old great dane and a 13 week old great dane, a bird, and 4 fish. I also have a 6 month old daughter and a husband. Hope you enjoy it here.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Kiahpyr

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 11:58:04 am »
Welcome aboard! I'm April and I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 lizards, a toddler and one on the way. Oh yeah I'm married too! My dogs are a great pyrenees named Kiah and a mix puppy named Kitana. We think she's half german shepard half great pyrenees.

Offline TarynSkylark

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 12:55:31 pm »
Thank you all for the wonderful welcomes! i've added pictures of our Pyre and our Fila. We've decided to call the Dane Pia, pronouced Pie-Ah not Pee-Ah. She's such a doll! tho last night in her crate all she did was howl.. she was lonely. So we moved her upstairs with us. The only problem is she weighs a ton and i didn't want her to climb the stairs so my poor hubby had to carry her up and down the stairs! tonight we are going to try crating her with my Fila whose very understanding of that sort of thing.. perhaps she won't be lonely being doubled up. We've also got a toddler, she's going to be two in july! and i'm due with our second child at the end of october..we have a chaotic household and i love it!

~Morgana.