Author Topic: Nice Weather for a Bath!  (Read 5000 times)

k2campbell

Nice Weather for a Bath!
« on: April 08, 2006, 02:57:56 pm »
FINALLY - decent weather = Kate got a bath today (lucky girl)!!!

She enjoyed the dog wash a little more this time than last (thank goodness) ;)  She was making lots of noise (as per last time), but her tail was wagging for the most part :D

She smells so pretty! :-* Pics from the dog wash, the way home in the truck, and on the couch "drying" (of course she'd pick the couch to pass-out on afterwards) ::) After all, this is Kate I'm talking about! :-X

I just love her partial "hawk" (as in Mohawk) when she's wet :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 03:47:20 pm by k2campbell »

Kiahpyr

Re: Nice Weather for a Bath!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 04:04:33 pm »
Kate looks great! I can see the happiness in her face that she's home and on her couch.

If you don't mind me asking how much do you pay for the dog wash? We have one here and I would love to try it out on Kiah.

k2campbell

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 04:16:30 pm »
If you don't mind me asking how much do you pay for the dog wash? We have one here and I would love to try it out on Kiah.

Of course!  It costs us around $8 to wash Kate.  Takes change (just like a car wash).  We don't use the shampoo or conditioner that's at the wash (it's not very good).  We bring our own, so we only use the "Rinse" and "Dry" settings.  Works great - I'd definitely recommend it!

Similar to a car was hose (but of course) less pressure, more like a shower.  The dryer is neat (blows cold air), all it does is shoot the water off her coat (doesn't really "dry" Kate) just gets rid of excess.  And there's a great retractable ramp for getting her into/out of the tub... 

It's SO much better than using your tub at home, not to mention having to clean up afterwards!!! ;) 

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 04:32:23 pm »
She looks purty :)
RIP former BPO

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 09:47:04 pm »
Awww what a pretty girl. And so good too! Whenever I try to give Sadie a bath, I always wind up more in the tub than her ;)

She's getting so BIG too!!!
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

DakotaMom

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 09:49:52 pm »
Wow! only $8. We pay almost $20US for the places around here. Even then it's worth it. My stinky girls could use baths after the mud today.