Author Topic: Brutus getting a dental tomorrow  (Read 2269 times)

Offline eightdogs4me

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • When There's A Will, There's A Way
Brutus getting a dental tomorrow
« on: April 13, 2006, 03:04:52 pm »
Please keep my big guy in your thoughts tomorrow.  He's been in need of a dental, so I'm finally going to have it done.  RMBs and recreational bones have helped a great deal in getting some tarter off, but hes got some on his back teeth that just doesn't seem to want to come off.

I know its just a routiene procedure, but it worries me whenever I've got to put my kiddos under.  I'm taking Choo-Choo for one as well.  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do it myself or let one of the other techs do it.  It sometimes bothers me to work on my own animals...
Emily and the gang

Icerotti

Re: Brutus getting a dental tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 02:37:59 am »
We will be thinking of you too. ;D

Offline eightdogs4me

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • When There's A Will, There's A Way
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 11:26:03 am »
Thanks all! 

Both Brutus and Choo-Choo did just fine.  Choo-Choo had to have one tooth pulled, but everything went well.  It took four of us to move Brutus around-that was fun, lol!!

Brutus is a terrible gasser, so he kept letting out SBDs when he was waking up and then afterwards as well  ::)

Emily and the gang

cricket36580

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 02:12:35 pm »
Glad to know he came through well.  I feel bad that I didn't know about it.  I was very good today and didn't get online.  Actually got some work accomplished.. .heehee