Author Topic: Dobe owners  (Read 19311 times)

Offline cubes

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Dobe owners
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 08:12:16 pm »
 ;D i only have one dobie, had him since he was able to leave the pack, he is my pride and joy, enjoyed your pics, here is some of mine

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 08:48:33 pm »
I have 2 dobes--Darmok who just turned 3 last month, ansd Sasha who just turned 2 last month. I've had Dar since she was a tiny little 7 1/2 week old baby, and Sasha came to me from a relative who no longer could take care of her (or himself, but that's another story!) Dar has been to several obedience classes, an agility class, and has her CGC.  She is totally the smartest dog I have ever owned.  Sasha has some 'issues' and we are making slow progress, but positive progress, anyway! I have had at least one dobie in my life for the past 25 years, and intend to ALWAYS have a dobe!
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.

Offline andtron

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2006, 09:27:40 pm »

This is our 5 month old puppy Astro taking on a 130 lb bull dog at the park this past weekend. 

This is one of the few moments at the park when he's actually sitting still. 

We adopted him from the Broward County Humane Society here in Florida this past Nov.  Since then its been nothing but good times, he's the most affectionate dog I've had since the Collie I grew up with. 

I don't know if he's mixed with anything, the folks at the humane society seemed to be of the impression that he's mostly dobie if not pure.  Not that it matters but I'd be curious to find out what he's mixed with, if he is. 

Also, while I'm in this thread.  Does anyone have a growth chart?  (IE something that tells me at X months he should be around Y lbs?) 

Thanks,

Andy

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 02:04:18 am »
I have one dobie, his name is also Ace. lol. He has natural ears and docked tail too. Funny...
What Man Doesn't Understand
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.