Author Topic: Its that time...Gauge pictures  (Read 14330 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Its that time...Gauge pictures
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 07:28:40 am »
Its a surprise to everyone, my daughters dont even know about him, hehehhee 

Wow, that will be a surprise, albeit a pleasant one.  I'm assuming hubby knows about this?  ;)

Blair

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 07:32:58 am »
Its a surprise to everyone, my daughters dont even know about him, hehehhee 

Wow, that will be a surprise, albeit a pleasant one.  I'm assuming hubby knows about this?  ;)

Yeah he knows, he wouldnt be too impressed with me if I brought a dog home without him knowing lol Ill tell my daughters when the time is closer, if I told them know they would drive me insane with all the asking about the puppy and when we will get him LOL

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 10:31:53 am »
First thing i thought when I saw him with the ball was HE PLAYS FETCH!!!!!! You guys dont understand, I am so badly want a dog to play fetch with LOL My 2 now dont dare play fetch. I am so exciting about getting a dog we can take swimming at the pond and play fetch with. Grey hates water, so no swimming for him, Zeus loves water, but not enough to swimm LOL Have I mentioned I hate waiting  :-\
I totally know how you feel , Moose will run after a ball ,sometimes will pick it up but never brings it back ! I was so happy to get Kylie , she loves to fetch , she'd do it all day !!! Allie is learning from her and is getting quite good too , it's so nice to not have to throw the ball , then retrieve it myself  ;D
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 11:04:47 am »
Gauge is tooooooooooooo oooooo cute!...I bet the wait is about killing you!

Blair

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 11:45:45 am »
First thing i thought when I saw him with the ball was HE PLAYS FETCH!!!!!! You guys dont understand, I am so badly want a dog to play fetch with LOL My 2 now dont dare play fetch. I am so exciting about getting a dog we can take swimming at the pond and play fetch with. Grey hates water, so no swimming for him, Zeus loves water, but not enough to swimm LOL Have I mentioned I hate waiting  :-\
I totally know how you feel , Moose will run after a ball ,sometimes will pick it up but never brings it back ! I was so happy to get Kylie , she loves to fetch , she'd do it all day !!! Allie is learning from her and is getting quite good too , it's so nice to not have to throw the ball , then retrieve it myself  ;D

Exactly!!!! I guess the boys trained me to play fetch  :D Maybe they arent so dumb after all lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 11:04:18 pm »
what a happy lookin' man