Author Topic: Makin himself at home  (Read 7631 times)

Blair

Makin himself at home
« on: May 11, 2006, 09:54:08 am »
Well Gauge has made himself at home. Him and Smudge play till they both crash out. He isnt afraid of Zeus and Grey anymore and is slowly starting to play with them. Im still trying to get a picture of all 4 together but no luck yet. Last night Grey, Smudge and Gauge were on the couch together and Zeus on the floor by them. I got the camera out to take a picture, but as soon as turned on the camrera Grey moved. But here are some pictures of Gauge sleeping on the couch, Grey has to share his couch now. He wont get on the couch with Gauge unless I am sitting on the couch with Gauge, silly dog. And with the housebreakin, he is doing great. Not a one accident and he is already whinning to go outside hwen he needs to go potty. And at night he sleeps with us LOL I dont have a crate for him yet, so I have no where else to put him LOL  ;) But I think everyone is going to get along great together, maybe today I can get some group pictures.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Makin himself at home
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 10:12:05 am »
Him on his back sleeping is adorable.  Grace does that.  I'm surprised Smudgey isn't curled up on Gauge's iddle belwey.  :)   :-*  Your clan is precious. 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 11:26:31 am »
soooooo cute! love the pic of gauge sleeping on his back!  And my roomie's three chihuahuas also sleep curled up on couch pillow.... so adorable!

Glad everything is going well!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 11:30:43 am »
Awwwe, those pics are adorable!  I love the first one of him on his back and the last one.  He barely fits in that bed.  I bet he'll be surprised in a few weeks when he no longer fits.......lol

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 11:34:18 am »
I love the one of him all squished in the bed ;D

Blair

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 11:40:19 am »
That is Smudge's bed. He just got done stealing a toy from Smudge and ran into his bed. And then Smudge came over by me whinning cause some one else was in his bed LOL

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 01:14:09 pm »
So cute!! Gauge looks huge in Smudges bed. Looks like you need another couch for all the puppers.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 01:18:40 pm »
Maybe a sectional couch?  Lots of room for all the babies.

Blair

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 01:48:00 pm »
Maybe a sectional couch?  Lots of room for all the babies.

We are actually getting one this weekend LOL I cant wait to get it  ;D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 02:49:02 pm »
Awww! So glad to hear they're all getting along so well! Yes, I think having 4 dogs warrants getting some more furniture! Give Gauge a pat for me!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 08:37:41 pm »
I love the pic of him in Smudge's bed! HAHAHA

k2campbell

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 09:07:11 pm »
AW!  He's so cute!  I love him!  I want him! 

I mean - he is so cute and I would NEVER think of putting him on my puppy-nap list! ::) :D ;)