Author Topic: I'm just trying to take a shower....  (Read 10091 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: I'm just trying to take a shower....
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 02:20:10 pm »
the funny thing is...they find it fun to play in the shower when we're in there...but RUN like Crazy when it's bath time.  I have yet to figure that one out.

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 02:46:07 pm »
See, Sadie is okay with bathtime. She's not keen on it, but loves water enough anyway. *However*, I've taken her shower-loving and turned it into an opportunity to bathe her. She loves it. And hey, I'm in the shower, so clean up afterwards is easy. LOL

Offline blondebond

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 05:34:03 am »

LOL ... My Dino does the same thing, even going so far as trying to steal my towel for himself when I'm trying to dry off!  If I try to run a bath, I have to keep the door shut cause he'll just jump in the tub for "his" bath.

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2006, 10:36:45 am »
My cats are the ones that try to come in with me. Especially my Maggie the Cat. When she was a baby I used to put her in the bathroom when I took a shower because she had an Upper Resperitory Infection when she first came home. She'd always hop up on the edge and once she fell in. Apparently she decided she liked it because now I can't get her out of the shower with me! ::) Sadie just uses that time to try to get snacks out of the litter box while Mommy's not watching ::)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 08:58:12 pm »
My cats are the ones that try to come in with me. Especially my Maggie the Cat. When she was a baby I used to put her in the bathroom when I took a shower because she had an Upper Resperitory Infection when she first came home. She'd always hop up on the edge and once she fell in. Apparently she decided she liked it because now I can't get her out of the shower with me! ::) Sadie just uses that time to try to get snacks out of the litter box while Mommy's not watching ::)

Ha, Ha!  Bella also loves those snacks out of the litter box.  (Thank God that Mojo prefers to go outside to do his business.  If there is anything in there, it's only because Mojo just had to go bad!)
I can't imagine my cat, Mojo, wanting to get in the shower.  I tried to bathe him one time when he had diarrhea and had it all over his long hair.  It was horrible.  He just kept jumping right out of the tub.  I'm glad that he doesn't scratch or bite, so I didn't get injured, but it was a fiasco! :o  I finally gave up and just took him to the vet and asked them to take care of it! :D
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 05:36:43 pm »
Bear loves coming in the shower too..good thing we have a big one! She gets all wet and then loves to hop on our bed to lay down before we are able to towel her off!