Author Topic: Wolfhound mix puppies in Texas, oh my!!!!!  (Read 9630 times)

Nicole

Re: Wolfhound mix puppies in Texas, oh my!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 08:33:54 am »
Thanks, ladies. I needed to hear that. I hadn't thought about getting on a waiting list through a wolfhound rescue (duh!). Of course this is supposed to be "Will's" dog anyways, so maybe I ought to just back off and leave it to him! ;) It's hard though! The thought of getting a new pack member is just so dang exciting! :D (Especially a baby!)

I certainly have plenty of furbabies around here to console me... and if I squint my eyes hard enough, Mr. Furley looks like a wolfhound!!!! :D ;D :D ;D :D

Rebekah, you're hilarious! hahahha! I love that...just squint a little! Good solution!

Keep looking...you'll find your wolfhound. And heck, maybe Will will surprise you...didn't he do that with Leeloo?

Offline MSF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfhound mix puppies in Texas, oh my!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 09:22:53 am »
I have a friend in Oregon who was interested and I called for her cause she was working today.
Here is the scoop.
They were picked up as strays so Irish Wolfhound is a guess based upon their looks  ::)
Sorry folks, but I feel so many in Petfinder are best guesses and not facts.
They need to put a major ??? beside guessed breed.
Or say we are guessing they may be ???
Also 3 are going to their new homes tomorrow only Matthew is left.
My friend would of been interested if they had been an accidental breeding and someone knew for a fact one parent was an Irish Wolfhound, but doesn't want one on a guess.Two are going to the same family and one is going to another family related to the first family.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 09:31:39 am by MSF »