Author Topic: Just had to share this  (Read 2325 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Just had to share this
« on: July 25, 2007, 09:51:11 pm »
HI everyone,

I haven't been on the board lately not much anyway,but I still ck in with all you guys to see how everyone's been doing this hot hot summer.

I just finished this project and wanted to share it with everyone,because I am so proud of myself that I was able to use the few computer skills to complete this.

It is so much better than the small little bragg book that we take with us on our hospital visits.and it arrived today and I am thrilled with it.
I think the kids are gonna love it.

Just wanted to share it with all of my friends at BOP

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbN27Js2ZtmLCAA&notag=1

I highly recommend this place especially for computer dummies like me,they made it very easy to do.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Just had to share this
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 10:22:02 pm »
Tricia, I love it, you did a great job!  I'm sure that the kids will love it, too.  Someday I'd love to do therapy work with our dogs, too.  I do know of quite a few Pyrs that are therapy dogs, did I see some in your pics?  Thanks for sharing!
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 01:06:39 am »
Oh Tricia , you did a great job ! I am so in love with Collie's , I just want to come and snatch Falcor up !!!! I'm *slowly* working on Allie with therapy, I can't wait !
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 07:10:18 am »
Thanks so much ,and Yes there are some pictures of Pyr's in the pictures of friends gone before us. Mostly it was Mandy
and unfortunately she died way to early from HD the other ony one of a white dog that looks like a pyr at least in the picture is actually a Kuvaz and he left because of the same problem way to early.

There are many Pyr's in thearpy work today and they are wonderful good luck with that pursuit.and let us all know.
If you need any help in that direction just let me know.

I just can't believe with my limited computer skills I was able to put this together.

Tricia and the fur kids

Well, it sure doesn't look like you have "limited computer skills", it came together beautifully! It is so sad that both Mandy and the Kuvaz both died young of HD.  :'(  I bet that they were wonderful dogs.  I would love to do TD work someday, but for now it's just a dream.  We have 3 kids and I homeschool all three, so the days are very hectic.  Cassie has shown herself to be a natural TD with our middle son though.  He has had problems with reading and he was too self conscious to practice his reading in front of anyone but me, but he'll read entire books to Cassie now and that practice has been wonderful for him.  She is a great listener, and she doesn't make him nervous.   ;)  ;D  I think that the work that you are doing is wonderful and I will definately keep you in mind for someday when I can begin this with one of our dogs.  For now, they're doing a great job with our kids.   ;)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees