Author Topic: Dudley's back! *pics*  (Read 2386 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Dudley's back! *pics*
« on: June 14, 2006, 03:22:53 pm »
Dudley is too happy to be back here! He's in the backyard with the dogs now and I know Roxie is glad to see him! ;D

Anyways onto pics of this sweet boy.

more to come..
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Dudley's back! *pics*
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 03:23:33 pm »

Who on BPO needs another dog? ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 06:29:59 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 09:52:38 pm »
bump

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 10:00:24 am »
i am so out of the loop, but what on earth are you doing when you *bump* someone? i have no idea what it means!!! my gosh i am a geek!
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 10:07:18 am »
He is so pretty!  what are his issues that he keeps ending up in rescue?  If I could take him and you were close enough, I would grab him in a heartbeat!  BUT. I'm only allowed one furkid where we live... :-\
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 10:11:38 am »
He is so pretty! what are his issues that he keeps ending up in rescue? If I could take him and you were close enough, I would grab him in a heartbeat! BUT. I'm only allowed one furkid where we live... :-\
Basically Dudley didn't get adopted because he's a black dog and he started getting kennel stressed at the HS, poor boy.

i am so out of the loop, but what on earth are you doing when you *bump* someone? i have no idea what it means!!! my gosh i am a geek!
*bump* is just that, when you "push" a post up to the top of the board so more people can see.

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 10:15:31 am »
Basically Dudley didn't get adopted because he's a black dog and he started getting kennel stressed at the HS, poor boy.

Poor guy!  Who wouldn't be stressed surrounded by a bunch of barking/stressed out dogs wishing they could be running through the tall grass instead of locked in cages? 

Now I want him even more! :-\
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA