Author Topic: I WANT I WANT!!  (Read 2228 times)

lorim2

I WANT I WANT!!
« on: February 14, 2008, 12:17:14 pm »
Ok..I know I have a long list of pups I really want at least once in my lifetime...Wel l I think I might have a new favorite....Ch eck these little cuties out and does anyone here have one?

Presa Canarios

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT I WANT!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 03:30:01 am »
I am sorry, but that fully grown adult gave me chills all over my body  :P ::) Definitely not an everywhere dog but the puppy is super cute  ;D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 03:34:09 am »
They are cute when puppies, but yeah, as adults they are a LOT of dog. Not for your average everyday dog owner. They are the dogs that broke out of that apartment in...San Fransisco maybe? I don't know, but they broke out of an apartment and killed a woman! YIKES! I can't deal with something that territorial.

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 03:39:31 am »
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline BigSoftandFluffyLover

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 10:22:15 am »
I think that they are adorable!!!!  They look like the kind of dog you take to your "bad neighbor" just to piss them off  ;) :D  But the second you get them home they curl up on your lap and DROOL!!!  :D :D

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 12:25:04 pm »
Geeze-o. That is insane. That article was difficult to read. I mean, not only due to content, but it was also just...confusi ng.

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 12:28:35 pm »
That is disturbing.  :'( :'( :'(
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven

lorim2

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 04:15:56 pm »
I remember when all that happened. That was really bad...makes you wonder what went on in that apartment.  I think the dogs are just beautiful...ex cept the one on the chain...thats really kind of sad...I really hate it when I see dogs of any kind on a chain...Have a neighbor down the road that has a beautiful white pit..shes on a chain..figured out how to get off now he has her in a very tiny pen.  I have called so many times and shes always back...Now i just sneak over when they are gone and make sure she has water and feed her.  We have a really good relationship!