Author Topic: With 4 dogs....  (Read 1428 times)

Blair

With 4 dogs....
« on: May 26, 2006, 08:23:01 am »
4 dogs that are all 100% Momma's boys you cant go in a room by yourself....yo u cant turn around without having to trip over 4 dogs....you cant come out the bathroom without having 4 dogs laying by the door waiting for you....you cant sit down without having 4 doggie noses sniffing and pushing at you....you cant sit at the computer desk without having 4 dogs surrounding you....And you NEVER get lonely  ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 08:24:03 am by Blair »

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: With 4 dogs....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 08:28:42 am »
I'll bet that can be annoying after awhile, but isn't it comforting to know they love you so much?!?
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Blair

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 10:45:23 am »
Ill send you Smudge and you can send me Gizmo...we will just trade LOL Plus I think Smudge would look cute next to Atticus ;D

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 03:45:39 pm »
I only have three big babies, I can only imagine what you deal with moment  by moment!  We are getting better tho- Jesse will finally go outside for a few *Very few* minutes without me by his side,  but those times are few and far between!  He's  been here just over a week, and went from being afraid of everything to only being afraid Imani is gonna sit on him and steal his cookie.

Weedsport, NY