Author Topic: Ya'll ain't gonna believe this!  (Read 4091 times)

cricket36580

Ya'll ain't gonna believe this!
« on: June 06, 2006, 02:43:46 pm »
http://www.pedigreedogs.co.uk/k9bytes/puppyfarming4.htm

You simply have to read it to believe it!!!  OMG!!!  Makes me want to KILL!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Ya'll ain't gonna believe this!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 03:17:02 pm »
That is sickening that someone so heartless and cruel has a hand in the deciding future of any living creature! :'(
It never ceases to amaze me how some people can be so morally corrupt and not realize how much damage they are doing.
I only hope that there are no mishaps or injuries to the families buying these puppies as a result of his careless breeding practices.  I think it goes without saying there is damage done to these puppies before they are sold. :-\
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 04:13:12 pm »
Hard to find words  :o :'(

As sick as this is, part of the problem lies with the consumer who buys a pup like they buy a TV, w/o taking any more care to pick a pup than they would a TV.

So much I would like to say but it would take all night.  I wish it was a nicer world.   :'(
Daphne

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 04:15:43 pm »
I don't know what to say. It's sad that people like that exist.

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 05:15:58 pm »
There is also a wonderful market for human beings.  It's called 'human trafficing'.  It's interesting to re-read that article inserting 'human' for puppy or dog. 
I am not implying that dogs should be treated as humanely as a person, wait....I guess I am. 
There is a huge difference between paying adoption fees for a child to an adoption agency who isn't doing it 'for profit' vs. buying a child in the sex slave trade. 
If this guy is sooooo intent on making a profit, he ought to sell living things that don't have a soul, like maybe human clones of himself. 
 >:(

Offline Teamshredit

• Big Paw Certified
  • Aspen having fun near Mammoth Lakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 06:25:13 pm »
that would be pollution right?
Zane - St Bernard/Shepherd mix
Aspen - Pyr/Malamute mix
Craig - Our Ridgie, has gone over the Rainbow Bridge

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 09:47:56 pm »
That is disturbing to say the very least...Though I've no doubt at all these herendous places exist I can't find anything at all on all of the net about Hugh Jincumb or The Fido Factory...All I can find is that interview which really doesn't tell us anything about this "person" except he is a monster...Can anyone find any other info. on him?

doggylover

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 09:56:11 pm »
That is disturbing to say the very least...Though I've no doubt at all these herendous places exist I can't find anything at all on all of the net about Hugh Jincumb or The Fido Factory...All I can find is that interview which really doesn't tell us anything about this "person" except he is a monster...Can anyone find any other info. on him?
I'll throw this to my dad.  He is really hugely involved in the animal rights movement, and has even been instrumental in getting some legislative changes in Washington for bird rights.  I'll see what he knows or can find out. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 10:28:33 pm »
I'll throw this to my dad.  He is really hugely involved in the animal rights movement, and has even been instrumental in getting some legislative changes in Washington for bird rights.  I'll see what he knows or can find out. 

Thank you!

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 10:32:52 pm »
 ;) I emailed it to him, he is probably already asleep for the night, but knowing him, I think I will know something tomorrow.  He is really good, like Liz is, at finding stuff on the net, and he knows a lot of people too. 

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 10:34:22 pm »
I had to stop reading halfway through.  He just makes me sick. >:(
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

cricket36580

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 07:59:46 am »
See...This is one of the reason I love this group!  I never thought about finding out who he was cause I didn't think it would be possible.  Go for it sugar.  If we can put him out of business or get new legislation, all the better.

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 09:26:07 am »
This article is a joke, right?  I mean looks as though it is written to get a rise out of people.  It cannot be real.
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 09:32:42 am »
Hi,

I have to agree with Jenn, this is a little too made up of an interview. Not that puppy factories don't exist but i think Hugh is the incarnation of all the evil we want to find in someone that could run such a business!!
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad