Author Topic: Why? oh Why?  (Read 2102 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

Why? oh Why?
« on: June 12, 2006, 03:40:49 pm »
Whose doggies passed the exploding bum thing to Dazy?  What's the deal here people?  Dazy  now has the whole runny exploding bum thing down pat. Someone make it go away! ::)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Why? oh Why?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 03:57:45 pm »
Oh sorry, that was probably my dogs. ::)

I feel for ya! I'm just about to boil some rice and ground beef, over here!!!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 06:11:16 pm »
There has been no food changes, no explanation that I'm aware of.  The only thing I can think of is she ate something in our yard or my In Law's yard yesterday.  LOVELY.  And the explosions.... . have the sound of explosions to accompany them!  Hooray.  ::)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 06:38:49 pm »
I think there might be some "foreign substance" eating in my yard too... we have a pear tree of some kind, and they dogs have been playing with the pears, and I have found some of them with bites out of them... hmmm very interesting!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 07:18:33 pm »
I am witholding food for the rest of the night.  Then depending on what poo looks like tonight and in the morning, I will decide whether to boil some hamburger and rice or give her a bit of regular food.  We'll see how it goes!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 07:32:07 am »
Oh do I feel the pain of this thread! My Ellie's poops have been struggling for about the last month... in fact she is back at the vet today - so we can hopefully clear this up before our weekend trip. <fingers and paws crosssed>

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 03:52:11 pm »
Good news folks!  Her poo was a lil soft, but had FORMATION today!  WOOOHOOO!  So I just gave her a lil bit of her kibble this morning and she's been okay all day.  Hoping and praying that we are DONE with the exploding bum for a long time!

k2campbell

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 07:17:25 pm »
Good news folks!  Her poo was a lil soft, but had FORMATION today!  WOOOHOOO!  So I just gave her a lil bit of her kibble this morning and she's been okay all day.  Hoping and praying that we are DONE with the exploding bum for a long time!

YAY!!!  YAY!!!  Poor girl (and poor you), I hope it's over now! ;D