Author Topic: Woooo Hoooo! I'm back...  (Read 1913 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Woooo Hoooo! I'm back...
« on: March 28, 2007, 01:22:19 pm »
OK, so I finally got my freakin' computer working again! I have been reading everyday when I can at work, but not posting much. Hopefully I'll be around more now. ;)

Bella turned 8 months last week, and somewhere in the last two weeks or so she broke 100. Yikes! I was not expecting her to hit 100 so soon... although that was probably silly for me to think. ::)

I'm glad to have BPO back at home. ;D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Woooo Hoooo! I'm back...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 01:35:39 pm »
welcome back! (eventhough i'm new around here ;)) that's a big puppers!  hubby always wanted one of those doggies, too late now i guess haha.  she is a cutie!

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 01:43:50 pm »
Welcome back- I understand that computer problem- I am still having problems with mine- We really need more pics of Bella now- please...

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 01:57:00 pm »
Yay!  Welcome back!  Sorry to hear about your computer troubles.

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 02:43:33 pm »
Hey,welcome back!!!  Glad you got your puter problems fixed!  Can't wait to see new pics of Bella!

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 04:39:55 pm »
Ha Ha! She does actually sit on me quite often. I suppose I may have to rectify that before she out-weighs me! ;)

I'll get some new pictures taken I promise! I am always behind because I only have a film camera, but I'm no longer living in the dark ages. I now have a camera phone (yes, this is pathetic but it's STILL a step up!), so I will try to take some tomorrow or at least by the weekend.

I missed everybody! Well, sort of. I was still "stalking" daily. :D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat