Author Topic: You all wont believe this!!!!!  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
You all wont believe this!!!!!
« on: April 12, 2007, 03:16:43 pm »
 :D Well Skyla got her girl puppy, big surprise!!!!!!!!!! a 9 month Shih Tzu :o :o So far everything is going good. Zeus wants to play with her and Grey just leaves her be and she doesnt really mess with them. She is a GREAT little girl!!! She came with clothes and toys, she was very well taken care of before she had to be rehomed. So far she really is a great girl, she adores the girls and they do her. She is shaved off, which she wont be again cause I want her to have a long coat. Her old name was Lottie but I changed it to Gucci ;D So when she goes in a bag I can tell everyone I have a Gucci Bag LOL I just hope Grey takes to her, being its a female I think he will!!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 03:18:29 pm by Blair »

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: You all wont believe this!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 03:22:38 pm »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  YAY SKYLA!!!!!!!!!!  Gucci is adorable and I'm so excited for Skyla.  Congratulation s on your new addition.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:05 pm »
Congratulation s, Gucci is such a cutie and she and Skyla look adorable together.  I bet that they will be very special buddies. 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 01:03:17 am »
Yayyyy for Skyla - she looks so happy playing with her puppy!  :)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 01:50:51 am »
Okay so I'm dying to know how the first night with with Gucci and Skyla.  I LOVE the picture of Gucci in her pearls.  What a smile that girl has.
Misty slave to:
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 02:00:30 am »
The first night went great!!!!!!!! Skyla is so in love with her and she is great with both kids! Watching Skyla and her running in the backyard playing and Skyla laughing was really great to see :) Im thinking they will be good friends. Myranda also adores her :) And for some odd reason Gucci has really taken to Ben LOL Ben will never admit this but he likes her too. And me, well I love playing drss up with her ;D and having her lay in my lap.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 03:32:47 am »
Awwwww.  How sweet.  I'm really glad to hear everyone is getting to know and love each other.  It really does sound like Skyla and Gucci have the makeup for a really special bond.  I think it's especially cute that Gucci is sweet on Ben.  I mean let's face it.  All men are suckers for pretty girls.   ;)
Misty slave to:

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 03:35:46 am »
Awwwww.  How sweet.  I'm really glad to hear everyone is getting to know and love each other.  It really does sound like Skyla and Gucci have the makeup for a really special bond.  I think it's especially cute that Gucci is sweet on Ben.  I mean let's face it.  All men are suckers for pretty girls.   ;)

I am the big dog person out of us 2, he is the one that likes the small dogs [he loves Shih Tzus and Schnauzers] LOL He fed her last night and took her potty and let her lay in his lap while he was watching TV. Im starting to think he got her for his self LOL :D

Anakalia

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 09:35:29 am »
Congrats Skyla!!  Sounds like she's lovin' her new puppybaby! hahahaa  ;D