Author Topic: You should have seen him! LOL!  (Read 1306 times)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
You should have seen him! LOL!
« on: September 27, 2007, 10:23:14 am »
Teddy tried out the obstacle course last night!  We weren't invited to the class because she thought he would be too big (nad I think she's mostly right) but we went and watched for a while and then got to try out some of the stuff!

We did the table like he had been doing it his whole life, same with the frame (though it was a 1/2 size version for training).  He wasn't too sure about the teeter, but did it anyway like a trooper!  Had a lot of fun with the jumps and the tire!  Had some trouble with the shute but we got him to go through the stiff part of it - though he had to get all the way down and crawl through it!  Teddy had a blast!!!  It was a lot of fun and we are thinking about joining when she has it next summer. 
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: You should have seen him! LOL!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 10:27:28 am »
Oh I hope you get pics so we can see how sweet he looks doing all that agility stuff.

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: You should have seen him! LOL!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 11:13:09 am »
Good boy Teddy!!! Maybe they should come up with extra large equipment for agility with gentle giants :D

Lily loves her agility classes and the fact that she is the biggest and slowest one doesn't stop her from having fun  ;D She doesn't get the weave polls AT ALL! She thinks it's for idiots  ;D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)