Author Topic: YEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWW!  (Read 6018 times)

Nicole

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWW!
« on: May 09, 2006, 05:36:27 am »
Yes, that's right. I did it. I graduated from college. And I've got a couple of pics to prove it! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !

Our graduation speaker was Michael Uslan, the guy that produced all the Batman movies. He is an Indiana University alum. How cool. He was hilarious.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics. The one that is labeled was taken from across Assembly Hall. A HUUUUUUUUUUUUG E place. That's why its all craptastic.

Nicole

Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWW!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 05:38:21 am »
Oh, I forgot to say that the third pic is me recieving my third glass of champagne from my cousin's friend Christian. The guy with the puffy white afro in the background is my dad.

chaosndestruction

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 05:38:51 am »
Yay! Our nicole graduated! Congratulation s!

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 05:45:35 am »
THANKS BRI!!!

Oh, and thanks to everyone else that I've gotten Congrats from! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anyway...hahha a...wasn't taken AT graduation, but after...so, here's a pic of His Skunkyness. (he got skunked this weekend! :()

chaosndestruction

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 05:47:33 am »
awww poor you and poor cabeza...peeee e eeeeeew!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 05:49:13 am »
Alright!  congrats!  I know it was a huge relief when I finally graduated (only a year and a half after I planned).  So, what now for you?  People lining up to employ you?   ;)  Or are you doing the grad school thing?   ;D

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 05:51:42 am »
OH, Nicole...that's FAB-TASTIC!!!  Congrats!!!  We are all so proud of you!!! ;D ;D

Is it Newfie time yet?? ::)

Nicole

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 05:55:44 am »
Ok. So after graduation, we took the boat out on the Lake. John Cougar Mellencamp lives on the lake. Here's a pic of his house that we took. He's got a Belgian Shepherd Malinois by the way..hahaha..I met her.

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 05:58:40 am »
Alright!  congrats!  I know it was a huge relief when I finally graduated (only a year and a half after I planned).  So, what now for you?  People lining up to employ you?   ;)  Or are you doing the grad school thing?   ;D

Well...I'm just looking for a job. We'll see. I'm thinking about grad school, but I think that Mark is going to go first. Besides, I'm READY to work for awhile. Make some money. I'm pretty sick of Ramen Noodles, ya know?! hahaha!

Nicole

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 05:59:56 am »
OH, Nicole...that's FAB-TASTIC!!!  Congrats!!!  We are all so proud of you!!! ;D ;D

Is it Newfie time yet?? ::)

THANKS MARI!

Well, its nearing newfie time! Thing is, I'm adopting a Saint next month. It was sort of unexpected, but Dewey will be coming to live with us in a month. Soooo...the Newfie pup may have to wait until we purchase our house.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 06:05:35 am »
Congratulation s!  So proud of you!

Not so proud of Skunkyboy, though...   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 06:08:16 am »
Thanks, Marsi!!!

Yeah, and he got it in the FACE. UGH! He must have been SO surprised! hahahhaa!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 06:08:18 am »
Thing is, I'm adopting a Saint next month.

hahaha!!!  We just can't seem to say 'no' to another giant!!!  Saint's seem to be wonderful as well...how old?  name?  sex?  pictures yet???

Nicole

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 06:10:40 am »
He's 3. His name is Dewey. And yes, he actually has a PAW PRINT! hahaha! He's EastJenn's foster dog! So, look under her profile, and you will see the skinny pics of the 128 pound Saint she rescued.  :( He's now up to 148, and doing alot better! We'll be picking him up after he has his last HW treatment in June!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 06:16:01 am »
That's the best news!  Congratulation s! :-*