Author Topic: 4 Year Old Bullmastiff Girl In Ontario, Updated with Pic!  (Read 7159 times)

Lyn

4 Year Old Bullmastiff Girl In Ontario, Updated with Pic!
« on: May 05, 2007, 09:38:52 am »
I found this on ad Kijiji. From what I'm gathering the breeder is downsizing and looking for a home for this girl. Any bullmastiff owners looking for another? Phelans mom? ;D

"""" I am posting this ad for a friend who is looking to place at no cost a champion adult female fawn bullmastiff. She is 4 years old, large for a female about 130lbs, has been fixed, hips are certifed free of hip dysplasia, very happy fun and out going.

She is housebroken, very well socialized, crate trained, was NEVER kennel dog, always was a family loved show dog. She is looking for a loving responsible family without YOUNG kids, as she is big and can bump them over.

She eats a natural diet and owner would like her to stay on one. The natural diet is not more expensive like many think it actually costs less then dry commerical dog kibble. Owner/breeder will help you get set up for feeding natural.

I will be screening potential homes, please be honest.

Please contact me with some information about your lifestyle, pets, kids, and any large breed experince you may have.

Thank you, I look forward to talking with you.

This is not a scam and this dog is located in Ontario. She has no issues or problems, she simply is being placed due to the fact the owner has down sized from 4 bullmastiffs to 2 and this girl still needs a home. Not just any home will do, she needs a family with lots of love.""""

The contact info is in the link.. Hmmmmm, I can't get the link to work?  ???
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 10:04:43 pm by Lyn »

Lyn

Re: 4 Year Old Bullmastiff Girl In Ontario Looking For A Home..
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 09:43:57 am »
Let me try this again..

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-ADULT-FEMALE-BULLMASTIFF-AVAILABLE-NOW-W0QQAdIdZ13499951

Grrr.. If you copy and paste it into internet explorer it works.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 10:19:51 am »
it probably isn't working b/c there is no www. in it, but if you add that it works.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 09:58:22 pm »
I think the link is working now.  ;)

I also emailed to find out where she is in Ontario.. and the Kennel name (which if I found out I will share via PM) and if they could send me any pics.

I'll let you all know what I find out.  ;)

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 10:03:33 pm »
OHH They posted a new ad. Here's her pic.. WOW! She's gorgeous!!

New Info in ad..
"" Bullmastiff purebred Canadian Champion 4 year old female is looking for a lifetime loving home. She is upto date on needles, hip ovc'd, housebroken, lead trained, very large for a female, loves everyone, great with other dogs.

She is available to a loving home with kids 10 or over, a fenced yard is a must, and preferably someone who will feed a natural diet as this is what she is used to.

If you are interested in knowing more about her please contact me. She is located in Ontario just north of Newmarket. She is available at no cost you must ensure a good home for her. She is a great dog, breeder downsizing from 4 to 2 dogs due to returning to work.""

New link.... http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-ADULT-FEMALE-BULLMASTIFF-AVAILABLE-W0QQAdIdZ13524440

Anakalia

Re: 4 Year Old Bullmastiff Girl In Ontario, Updated with Pic!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 10:08:17 pm »
OMG she's absolutely gorgeous!  :o  I hope she finds a super cool forever home!  ;D

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 10:11:42 pm »
I so wish I could take her.. but I can't. There is no way Lola would accept her.  :(

Sooooo she just HAS to go to someone here! Then I could meet her at the next Ontario meet and greet. ;D LOL

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 10:15:37 pm »
OMG she is beautiful.  She has to find a good home on here.  If I wasnt paranoid about that breed I would try and get my mom to take her.  I hope that she finds a good home. Thanks for posting her Lyn
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 10:51:00 pm »
Wow what a pretty girl, she looks apricot in her pic.... I need to tell myself over and over NOW is NOT the time!!! Hope she finds an awesome home soon... poor girl, come on Ann you need another don't you?? Phelan needs a big sister.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 10:55:38 pm by LibbyP »
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 02:59:36 am »
She is beautiful!  Is anyone on BPO interested?
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Lyn

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 09:03:13 am »
Hmmm, the ad still works for me. ??? Maybe try copying and pasting into IE?

Liz, Yup she's spayed.. Says it in my first post that she's been 'fixed' and that they are screening potential homes.

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 12:21:51 am »
She's definately a nice looking Bully, and Phelan does need a sister, unfortunately he needs a little sister in like 2 years when we can afford vet bills and food for 2 ;)

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 01:07:35 am »
I live near this dog..if anyone needs transport let me know I can p/u and look after her over the weekend if needed!!