Author Topic: Pyr pup in IA  (Read 13443 times)

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Pyr pup in IA
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2006, 02:18:17 pm »
I did see the pics, but they are worth repeating!  She looks gorgeous, happy and sweet!  We still NEED TONS more pics!  She's a gorgeous Pyr.  I guarantee I won't be sick of seeing pics of her ;)
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2006, 02:21:54 pm »
I did see the pics, but they are worth repeating!  She looks gorgeous, happy and sweet!  We still NEED TONS more pics!  She's a gorgeous Pyr.  I guarantee I won't be sick of seeing pics of her ;)
Those eyes!...I want to call her Marvin the Martian! :D

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2006, 02:35:28 pm »

You mean, like this???

http://www.gargaro.com/MaRvInWaVs/specimen.wav
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2006, 02:46:16 pm »

You mean, like this???

http://www.gargaro.com/MaRvInWaVs/specimen.wav
Yup, that's the one! :D ...I just got an e-mail from the director at the shelter Sheba is at assuring me she would print out & take the artice I sent her on Pyrs & anesthesia to the vet with her on Mon. when Sheba is spayed...Also told me she went to check on Sheba for me & she "was smiling...they always seem to know" ;D ;D ...Also she let me know that Sheba still had her double rear dews & she would "make sure she hangs onto them for you"...lol!
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY BABY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2006, 03:02:23 pm »
Aww that's awesome I can't wait to see more pics of her, she's just so adorable!! She looks so soft and fluffy and her eyes, make my heart melt!  You're so super lucky.  ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2006, 06:04:41 pm »
Aww that's awesome I can't wait to see more pics of her, she's just so adorable!! She looks so soft and fluffy and her eyes, make my heart melt!  You're so super lucky.  ;D
I feel lucky & it is nice to know there are people that will take the time to notice my happiness & be happy because of it!...There are some awesome people here at BPO! :-*

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2006, 07:10:56 pm »
Unfortunately, as I showed you in that picture, I wouldn't be too sure that Dolly is in that I'm-so-happy-for-you group. But Zoey and I definitely are and we're counting down the days till Miss Sheba makes her debut!!!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2006, 07:55:38 pm »
Unfortunately, as I showed you in that picture, I wouldn't be too sure that Dolly is in that I'm-so-happy-for-you group. But Zoey and I definitely are and we're counting down the days till Miss Sheba makes her debut!!!
Give dolly a cookie & she'll come around ;) :D...lol!