Author Topic: WOLFHOUND in shelter in TX  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: WOLFHOUND in shelter in TX
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 12:05:21 am »
who / what is garrett??

Garrett is a Great Dane who bigdogs5501 rescued from a shelter (along with a female Dane). A member here named MSF was supposed to adopt him. Garrett is a beautiful brindle boy!!

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 02:38:13 am »
UPDATE- The Wolfhound is being adopted out today to a lady who doesnt have any other dogs- but who has owned a Wolfhound in the past. Probably a good thing, this is one of those shelters that PTS after so many days, so I would have felt obligated to go and get him and then deal with the issues once we got home... whew

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 03:09:57 am »
Well that is great news for the big guy!! I'm sure the new owner-to-be is thrilled to have another wolfhound. ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 03:10:15 am »
UPDATE- The Wolfhound is being adopted out today to a lady who doesnt have any other dogs- but who has owned a Wolfhound in the past. Probably a good thing, this is one of those shelters that PTS after so many days, so I would have felt obligated to go and get him and then deal with the issues once we got home... whew

YAY!!  That's great news!! You're such a wonderful person for contacting the shelter about this guy.  Thanks so much for being AWESOME! hahaha  ;D