Author Topic: Saint pup in need-kill shelter- OK  (Read 30732 times)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Saint pup in need-kill shelter- OK
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2007, 06:45:49 am »
Yay!  She looks so happy in your car Lori!  I'll bet she just loved hanging out with your daughter!  And at Arbys!  Yum.

Thanks for posting the photos--you got some great ones!

I'm so glad she's arrived at your house Paige!  Woo-hoo! :)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2007, 06:47:18 am »
Hehehe!  Cute photos!  We got the once over when we got home.  Sasha is a little grumpy that we spent the day with another doggie; Bella is just happy we're home. :)

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2007, 07:08:27 am »
You guys are incredible for pulling everything together so fast and rescuing her. I wish I had the time to help with those things but my plate is kinda full. ;) It's so nice to see her out and happy, can't wait to see her adopted!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2007, 08:58:36 am »
Awe!! She is a super cute girl. :) I am so glad she is rescued. You guys are great!
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline DroolGirl

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Amelia- being loved as she should be!!!
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2007, 09:47:00 am »
OK... There are tears in my eyes and songs in my heart tonight, as I read the messages and see pic of Amelia enjoying life and fresh air and love.

Thanks and blessings to everyone who has made this possible...

I pray that I have the chance to romp with Amelia and feel her joy, but no matter where she lands, I know her life will be 1000x better for having encountered BPO. You guys are awesome!!

I am gonna go snuggle with Sailor/Special, and whisper in her ear that she has given me more gifts and more reassurance of the beauty of the human heart than I ever even imagined.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2007, 10:22:05 am »
I just want every one to know - this has been a major team effort. Heather for finding her and getting her taken care of with vetrinary care. Jess for getting her to Lori, Lori for taking the time to drive and get her to me and Holly who donated gas money today to get her here. I feel like I am just getting the easiest part ever. She is soooo sweet. Her neck is almost completely healed now- which is good and she keeps coming over to the computer to put her head in my lap- so then of course I have to stop typing to rub her ears and kiss her on the head. I must say though, she is going to have to have a bath- she is a bit, hmmm stinky. I will handle that tomorrow. Tonite we disregard strong doggy smells and enjoy the kisses and the drools.

lorim2

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2007, 10:28:00 am »
Awww...I miss that sweet baby already...I forgot the other reason I called tonight...Her ears are horrible.  I have Epi-Otic ear wash and some Otomax drops if you need me to do that...but wow are those ears nasty!!  Anyway..I pm'd Ranger just now and told her I had next week available..I will let you know...Thanks again