Author Topic: Kuvasz just surrendered to MSPCA  (Read 13298 times)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Kuvasz just surrendered to MSPCA
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2005, 08:16:44 am »
Ms. Parks, Leanne, is pregnant due in two weeks. Her blood pressure went through the roof sometime over the weekend. She can not go to Boston to pick her up, so she is having someone do it for her. She lives in the greater Bangor, ME area. Apparently, her friend or contact will drive the dog up to her on Sat.  I know many people in the Bangor area, so once the dog is there, I will be able to have someone check on Leanne, baby and Jasmine.

Deena

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2005, 08:54:12 am »
WOW!  That is certainly nothing to mess with.  I am amazed she is still willing to foster her....That say's alot about what type of person she is in my book.  BIG prayers for her, the baby and also Jazmine...Than ks for the update Deena.Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2005, 01:37:15 am »
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to report that Jasmine has been picked up by Kuvasz Rescue.  :D  Leanne Parks, the original rescuer, developed complications with her pregnancy, so someone else has taken over.  ???

Working on tracking her down....

I'll keep you posted...

Deena

Kiahpyr

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2005, 02:48:03 am »
Thanks for the update. I'm glad she's in foster care and not at the shelter.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2005, 10:00:19 am »
Lovely.  Just an update, I will be NO MAIL for A few weeks, had emergency neck surgery and just got out of hospital.  Talk to you all ina few eeks hopefully.  Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson