Author Topic: Confused, need help, can't figure out what to do...  (Read 14722 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Confused, need help, can't figure out what to do...
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2006, 11:48:42 pm »
I realized today with no small amount of horror that this thing with the breeder was my fault.  I really didn't give our breeder the benefit of the doubt, I've never worked with a breeder before, and didn't know how it all worked.  She has some difficulty with communication and instead of trying to figure out better what was happening, I freaked out and 'accused' her of all kinds of shady business because I allowed my emotions to take over.  The only reason I am posting this right now is because I feel like I implied wrongdoing on her part and I need to correct that.  I also apologized to her. 
Sometimes in life we screw up and are totally unaware of it at the time.  It's humiliating to figure it out after you already acted like a jerk. 
My emotions have just been all over the place over this puppy.  One thing is for sure, I'm NEVER having skin kids.  There is no way I could handle that. 
 :-[
Sorry...I still don't think you acted like a jerk at all!...& I think you are giving youself too little credit! :-* ...But, what I care about most, is that you get your sweet little girl home & into your arms where she belongs...The rest is just incidental. ;) :) :-*

doggylover

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2006, 12:17:09 am »
Quote from: doggylover  
[/quote
Sorry...I still don't think you acted like a jerk at all!...& I think you are giving youself too little credit! :-* ...But, what I care about most, is that you get your sweet little girl home & into your arms where she belongs...The rest is just incidental. ;) :) :-*

My mom told me something about people in general, a long time ago that I try to think about in my dealings with people.  I consider it an important thing to keep in mind. 
"When you adore someone, that person can say just about anything and you give them the benefit of the doubt, and filter it to make the best of it; When you hate someone, they can't tell you you are beautiful in the 'right-enough' way"...
Heh...in other words, you like me so you are biased, so your opinion doesn't count!  LOL I'm teasing about this last part, sort of...Thank you for the unwavering support, it means a lot to me.
 ;)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2006, 11:47:58 am »
Quote from: doggylover  
[/quote

Heh...in other words, you like me so you are biased, so your opinion doesn't count!  LOL I'm teasing about this last part, sort of...Thank you for the unwavering support, it means a lot to me.
 ;)
Who said I liked you? :P :D & yw! :-*