Author Topic: Halloween for a Therapy Dog  (Read 1990 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Halloween for a Therapy Dog
« on: October 31, 2006, 03:18:13 pm »
Hi all,
Magic had a wonderful time today at the hospital,and so did the kids and staff.His Pirate costume went over big. ;D

I took lots of pictures,but gave most of them to the kids.I took one of one of Magic's buddies,lets just call him K,he has spent more time in the hospital this past year than at home.

They really are best buds and K knows all of Magic's tricks as well.

posting pictures of K from about 6 months ago as well as today.
He was going home again today after all the parties and trick or treating in the halls.

Tricia and the fur kids

Kirsti

Re: Halloween for a Therapy Dog
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 04:35:01 pm »
Too cute, the look on K's face just melts your heart doesn't it... Thats too sweet, And great costume for Magic~

~K

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 02:52:16 am »
Truly touching photos! Magic, you and your mom are doing amazing, selfless work - I applaud you both!

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 02:57:17 am »
THat's awesome. ;D I think that taking magic to do that must be so rewarding. Kids are amazing... I mean I have no idea what K must have gone through (or is going through), but look at that smile on his face!  Amazing! :)
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 02:59:46 am »
Way to go Magic!  Great job you guys making people smile and brightening their day.  That is very rewarding work and you should be very proud both of Magic and yourself for getting involved.  Keep up the fantastic work!

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 03:48:22 am »
Awww, I love those pics!!  And Magic looks awesome as a Pirate! lol  Therapy work is so rewarding, you're doing a great thing!  ;D