Author Topic: Marit..anal glands  (Read 34937 times)

nickerbokker

Re: Marit..anal glands
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2005, 05:00:01 pm »
maybe i was wrong, that was pretty good lol

nickerbokker

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2005, 05:00:18 pm »
im so bored

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2005, 05:02:45 pm »
I'm telling ya, you should go knock on Heather's door and when she opens it COUGH!  That will entertain you for a while ;D  Arthur is on public television if that doesn't work...

nickerbokker

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2005, 05:03:48 pm »
i dont have TV....haven't in 2 years

it was a good thing till last week

now i have NOTHING TO DO....i dont even want to go to the grocery store because i dont know if im active.....SOO OOOO....im really bored

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2005, 05:06:59 pm »
OH MY GOD.

Marit, and you thought I was teasing you about massaging a dogs "thing".  Wait till I get my teeth into this interesting thread.

I'm a city girl.  And my motto is "if I can pay someone to do it I sure as heck will"

Gypsy,         DUDE, DON'T DO IT

You said "Get my teeth into it"...  Don't get me started on that one ;D  I agree with you completely on hiring someone else to do it.  My motto is "I think there might be someone more qualified to do this".  Q: "So what do you do for a living?"  A:  "Oh I squeeze the anal glands of pussy cats.  Learned how to do it on BPO."

nickerbokker

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2005, 05:10:30 pm »
nice nat LOL

i agree....i dont have money....but i WILL FIND IT OR STEAL IT if i have to so i dont need to be shooiting anal juice out my dogs hole.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2005, 05:17:14 pm »
Maybe we could invent an anal juicer!  The cat or dog sits on it and you plug it in and ...Voila, anal juice!  Only we would need to have a juice trap so it doesn't go everywhere.  Now all we need to do is make a car that is anal juice powered!

nickerbokker

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2005, 05:18:55 pm »
you're special  LMAO

nickerbokker

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2005, 05:23:06 pm »
i also, am going to press the big X.  im going to go write a bit.....SO have fun.  and maybe, just maybe, by the time i come back, there will be a chat room!

lata girls, and boy

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2005, 05:28:19 pm »
Peace out sista 8)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2005, 06:24:13 pm »
OMG!...I just got done with dinner & my kids are cleaning up so I had to check inl...I am LMAO!...I have to squeeze my cat's butt or Marit will be dissapointed!...lol...Besid es, with 12 animals I take pride in saving $ on vet bills by doing it myself...I also do all my own vaccanations except for rabies which the vet has to do...I did do Sammy's 1st round at the vet though...Next year I'll do them...Ny hubby just set me up a doggy shower in the basement so no more grooming for Samson at Petco...I am even going to get a clippers & clip around his butt myself...I suppose because I will be grooming him at home I'll be draining his anal glands too...That is if it goes well with the cat...lol!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2005, 06:51:09 pm »
1st off, I LOVE THAT PIC OF YOUR DOG!!!!!!!!!!...I loved it the 1st time I saw it & I still love it!...My hubby is a sweetie...He let me have & loves all 12 of our critters & best yet I get to stay home with the kids & critters!...I try to do what I can because I never want him to find out what it could really cost...lol...S eriously though I just love to save money!...If I am able to do it myself I do at pretty much every oppertunity!...B.t.w., Hagan Daz is way too expensive....H ave you tried the store brand?...LOL..J/k!...I am so cheap! :P

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2005, 07:41:36 pm »
Ok, just read this post, so when are you suppose to start this? My baby is 5 months old, I did not believe that until I remembered she was born on 1/18/05! Maybe I can get my boyfriend to do the anal squeezing! Will let you know, I am sure it will be me, I have a stomach for that kind of thing. I just want to make sure my fur baby is healthy and comfortable!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2005, 08:44:49 pm »
Okay girls you are just too much  ;D I bet you all cant eat after watching CSI either, hubby thinks it is gross when they eat right after having dug into someone, that doesnt bother me either. Ohhhh and hey.... I was the one you all paied to groom and clip and squeeze and you paied good  ::)

I should give you my dads email though, you sound just like him, mind you his motives are different, he thinks I am crazy who got a long and expensive education, then gave my job up so I could squeeze anal gland on dogs  ;D

LuvmyMal..... How early and how often you have to drain the glands differs from dog to dog, they need a certain production or it would be terribly painful for them to go poop, but most dogs today for some reason have an overproduction, some more some less. But my guess is that you dont have to check him for it before he is a year old, then hmmm say every 6 months. I check mine every time they get a bath, but that does not mean there is anything, just as a rutine thing when in bath anyway. Good Luck, and dont listen to the city girls we have here, they would actually pass on ice cream .......... gosh...... ::)
Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2005, 10:36:59 pm »
okay so i always just thought this was funny....but now it made me think.

when angus was a puppy, he would poop, and at the end, right after the last snake fell out, a little squirt would happen and i would always CRACK UP.  he still does it, and i notice it after cody poops too. 

is that the juice?