Author Topic: Electric Cords  (Read 6674 times)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Re: Electric Cords
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2005, 02:59:30 pm »
...  However, he has great taste in reading - Harry Potter (he really likes Harry - he got 3 out of the last 5), Max Lucado, Purpose Driven Life.......  :)

When I first got my puppy, Kendra, the first thing I moved out of her reach was my first edition/first printing of the deluxe edition on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's worth about $2000.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 03:38:22 pm by wlemons »

Offline MuttigreeMom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 03:29:58 pm »
Even if I think it's out of his reach, Buddha will find it and eat it.

That includes, but is not limited to, shoes, power cords (live and not live), papers, the couch, my coffee table, a pack of cigarettes, socks (swallows them whole), my cable remote (twice)... etc. I'm pretty sure he thinks the world is his chew toy  :D My bf jokes that the only words that come out of my mouth anymore are "Buddha, NO!" and "Buddha, get off the couch!"

He once chewed through the wire of my paper shredder while I was shredding something. He's also eaten computer cables (and my computer is never off, so it was live), a printer cable and if memory serves, the power cable to my air purifier as well.

He's still alive, kicking and chewing  ;D

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2005, 11:53:14 pm »
YES!! Let's see phone cords, cell phone chargers, my laptop cord, a little heater, my speakers to my laptop, the cord from the saw and the vacuum, my cable wire and all of my surround sound wires, one of those long extension cords that you use outside I could go on and on. I puppy proof the house for one puppy then get laxed as they get older and then here comes another puppy.

I had a pom that was 5 he chewed on a wire a couple of year ago and the poor thing killed himself I have learned my lesson all wires are now up.