Author Topic: Anyone heard from Andi?  (Read 6082 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone heard from Andi?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2005, 01:14:51 am »
OK I lied.  That's not Andi.  It's another girl with a dog named Kobe.  Moni pointed out that the name was spelled different and I looked and the user name isn't Andi.  So I still don't know where she is.  I just wanted it to be her so bad. :'(
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2005, 02:05:14 am »
I just spoke with Andi...She's fine :)...just hasn't been home much for a few days...I'm glad things are o.k...I was getting worried too! :-\ & an added plus...I found that she is only like 50 miles from me & we are going to set up a play date for our puppers sometime this fall!! ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2005, 02:50:05 am »
MY GOODNESS!!  I'm gone for a couple of days and I have people worried about me?!  That's not normal, I'm not used to people worrying about me!! lol 

I was sick last week, but it was a cold/flu combo and finally around Wednesday I started feeling better. WOOHOOO!! Then I decided to volunteer at my daughters school a couple of days last week, just because I was bored.  Soooooo I wasn't home a whole lot this past week or if I was home I was sleeping! ;D

I haven't been to BPO since last Monday so not sure if I'm even going to attempt to catch up it might take me a week just to do that!  I hope everyone is well and thanks so much for caring, makes me feel so special! ;D ;D

Andi
Andi

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2005, 02:51:45 am »
MY GOODNESS!!  I'm gone for a couple of days and I have people worried about me?!  That's not normal, I'm not used to people worrying about me!! lol 

I was sick last week, but it was a cold/flu combo and finally around Wednesday I started feeling better. WOOHOOO!! Then I decided to volunteer at my daughters school a couple of days last week, just because I was bored.  Soooooo I wasn't home a whole lot this past week or if I was home I was sleeping! ;D

I haven't been to BPO since last Monday so not sure if I'm even going to attempt to catch up it might take me a week just to do that!  I hope everyone is well and thanks so much for caring, makes me feel so special! ;D ;D

Andi
Andi
Next time we put an apb out on your butt! ;D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2005, 03:17:19 am »
Exactly Gypsy! Or, we can just have you drop us a line saying you are sick and will be back when you feel better.  ;D We love our friemds here and worry when they are not around.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2005, 03:22:04 am »

Andi
Andi

Sweetie, you freaked us out!  But only cause we love you and were concerned that we hadn't heard from you...  You know, cause you are usually on here ALL THE TIME!   ;D  We are all like over-protective moms about each other around here! 

Glad you are feeling a bit better.  Now, don't let it happen again!   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Anakalia

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2005, 06:26:57 am »
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!  You guys are hilarious!  The truth is I AM on here almost all the time so I know it was a little strange for me to take a puter break.  I'm just super suprised I was missed, I feel so loved! :-* lol

I feel I was left out on so much here! I get back on to check posts and I swear 100 new people have joined since last Monday!!  I don't even think I'll be able to catch up on previous posts so this is definitely going to be my second job....... BPO reader/poster.  Something I'll have to do at least daily, gosh I feel like such a slacker! lol  Thanks again, girls, you're all just too sweet!  :D

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2005, 06:29:08 am »
WOMAN!  Why aren't you on Messenger? :P

Love ya!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Anakalia

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2005, 06:36:20 am »
I get into waaaayyy too much trouble when I'm on messenger!  I might be on later tonight, I'm supposed to be cleaning house right now, then I gotta get supper going. heheheee I'm such a slacker on sooo many levels.

Andi