Author Topic: HELP...i have created a "mini monster"  (Read 8154 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: HELP...i have created a "mini monster"
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2005, 10:37:38 pm »
Yeah well hehe what can I say more than, my parents were saints who didnt kick me out when I was 8 years old  ::) I told you about the bad on the roof and well I did a lot of crazy things, and the fence it was such a rush hehehehe, you have to come visit, so we can go out to the country side and do all the crazy kid things again, wouldnt that be tooo much fun.......

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2005, 10:42:43 pm »
i think im too smart these days to jump off the roof with a bag from the grocery store as a parachute....B UT....I'LL STILL GRAB THE FENCE WITH YA!  IF WE BRING MR J DANIELS ALONG, IT WILL BE ONE HECK OF A RIDE LOL.......

i WILL come visit one day....you can count on it.  i plan to start my rounds around the country here soon to meet the people of bpo.....i just need some money first!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 10:56:51 pm »
Good girl...... I am sooooo looking forward to that, and count on jumping off my roof with a grocery bag, Ill give you a paper one, the so called plastic wont even hold half a gallon of milk, they suck. We will do the paper bags. And Ill see if I can invite MIL to do the fence with us hehehehehehehe hehe

Marit

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005, 11:28:04 pm »
Nope..... you would still have your straight hair. I have hair as straight as they come and then a bit straighter and I did quite a bit of fence grabbing, but it is an idea though, it would be a kinda cheap perm. maybe we should include that in our book, a section for tips for the doggy owner lol

Marit

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 11:28:34 pm »
I sure messed things up when we went there Nick didn't I? Bear loves the couch, the bed, everything else that is ours...so give and in and enjoy it. At least you don't get drool like we do.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.