Author Topic: Marnee is home!!!  (Read 971 times)

Offline SHEL

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Marnee is home!!!
« on: May 03, 2008, 10:08:08 pm »
Well we have our new girl. She rode in the van great! She is scared but handeling the change pretty good. We decided against a bath the frist day she was to nervious and didn't want to stress her out any more that she already is.Lots of licking and leaning on me. We did have a couple issues but I got her undercontrol. Had to kennel her to get her calmed down, she say herself in a mirror and freeked out ( barking and growling)first time we heard her bark. I said very firmly Kennel and she went right in and stayed there for about a hour then she seemed calmer. Still didn't pee outside or poop. We have issues with her eating she seems to enhale her food like it will be her last meal. ( need ideas on how to get her over that)I do have pictures of her but not sure how to cut /copy all that good stuff so if you want to see her I will have to email someone and maybe they can post it for me. I AM NOT very good on the computer. My mom emailed me the pictures that she took with her camera.
Marnee is in her Kennel now sleeping I hope/ well she is quiet.We will see how a full day goes with her.Any info and help is greatly appreciated!!