Author Topic: Whose dog watches TV?  (Read 1364 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Whose dog watches TV?
« on: October 05, 2005, 09:06:53 am »
What shows does your dog like?  :D

Zoey is so funny about television. We always have the TV on and she never pays any attention to it except when we put on dogs with jobs. Any other show she ignores, but as soon as we put on dogs with jobs she walks right up and stares and tries to lick the screen. Right now she is watching a leonberger on the show like it is a real dog. It's so cute :) I gotta take a picture of her watching TV one of these days...

RIP former BPO

Icerotti

Re: Whose dog watches TV?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 09:11:57 am »
Both watch tv.

Puck is so funny. If billards is on he runs up to the big screen and tries to grab the balls that are rolling and even looks beside the tv to see if the ball rolled out of the TV ::) Same with baseball etc.

Farley watches tv too. He does not seem drawn to anything in particular, just watever catches his eye at the time..lol

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: Whose dog watches TV?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 09:14:28 am »
The television has scratches on the screen from Greta's canines.  Her favorite shows involve "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog", any bass fishing show that drags on and on and involves pot bellied men in the Southern US, the "Can you hear me now?" guy, John Malkovich, and anything with macro photography of insects or even microscopic things.  She also attacks the television if the people on it are fighting, such as boxing or a movie like "War of the Roses".  She has a no tolerance for violence, of course, unless it is her own violence projected toward Betti or something.  In other words, Greta is a hypocrite!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner