Author Topic: We miss not being here on BPO...hope you'll take us back! A few updated pics  (Read 5372 times)

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!

First of all I hope all of you & yours & especially your pups, are all doing well & feeling great.

Long time no post or replies from me!  I don't know where the time flies but, holy cow, I have missed being on BPO & I am glad to be able to log on for a bit this morning. 

I just wanted to share a few pics of our 4 crazy Newfie pups from the past 2 weeks.  This goes to show you how nutty the weather has been here in the Northeast.  One week, snow & ice, then this week it hit temps in the 70's!  Either way, our pups are very happy to be out & about wrestling the heck out of each other. 

I hope to be on more often & check on all the wonderful posts here on BPO.  In the meantime, keep well & enjoy your big puppers.

Anita & the 4 Newfies from NJ

EllieAndBlu

So good to see you back... the pups are as gorgeous as ever!

mama23+pyrs2

oh my, that's a lot of dog!!! i just want to go hug them all! beatuiful :D

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
omg McKayla isn't so little anymore...what have you been feeding her? Hahaha.  It's amazing how fast they grow.  They are all looking really good! And your right that the weather has been insane here in New England.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Yeah! All the Newfies are back on BPO. I love seeing your fabulous crew on here Anita.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Anakalia

Hey Anita!  Your crew is looking fabulous...as always! lol  Those last too pics are so cute, pink tongues and all!  ;D

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
oh anita that babies look greaT!! i love them!!  we've sort of been MIA lately too... so much happening!! but i can't wait to see more pictures of your lot!!! 
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Nicole

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Beautiful pics! Welcome back!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Welcome back!!  I love seeing pictures of your beautiful dogs!

DenverFurKiddos

Wowza!!!!  Those are some great looking dogs!!!!!  Welcome back!

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
It looks like the puppy's catching up to the others pretty quickly! Four Newfs... I'm still jealous.
Rosie - Newfoundland

k2campbell

Great to have you back - your dogs all look gorgeous, not that we've come to expect any less though!!! ;D

Offline zeus

• Gnawer
  • I didnt do a thing i swear!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Awsomeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee i so wish i had more than one Newf!!! im jealous hahahhaha nice looking house do dammmm lol.