Author Topic: Hey Pndlake  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
Hey Pndlake
« on: June 21, 2005, 11:46:20 am »
I heard how cool Niki is! Apparently she put Bear Cody & Angus all to shame. :) Well that's very cool and I can't wait to meet her. The story about you taking her to the mall cracked me up!

Michael

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Pndlake
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 11:50:58 am »
Michael are you home alone......... .. hehe we have this saying in sw. "when the cat is gone the mice are dancing on the table" Be good man, ohhhhh and dont listen too much to newf, hes got all kinds or crazyness going on, Pam, stern geeezzee  ;D

We were sooooo waiting on them last night, me my poor think (eastern girl) was up til 2 am to see the cool guys play, what do you think I saw........ Black rings under my eyes this morning lol

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 11:54:51 am »
Ahh Marit... I'm sorry - that wasn't too nice of them. Actually, there were some probs throughout the night and we didn't even get to eat dinner until closer to 10. The boys weren't getting along at first so they were sent off to the dog park to spend some energy.. poor Angus came back with a bleeding foot and they were all bouncing off the walls still. Gave Bear a bath etc.. Long night.
Anyway, there off to Washington so they should be on tonight!

Michael

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:30 pm »
Alright, Michael, since you are home alone, the BPO ladies will be keeping an eye out!  No wild parties with Newf and Pamela!  Crazy kids!  LOL!   ;)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 03:29:28 pm »
Wow Michael, I guess Cody (still a pup) was really wound up. Bear is just too cool.   I didn't see any blood on Cody's foot but some of the dogs in the park were pretty wild.  Niki acted like she was above it all, kinda surprised me.  She did like to pee all around though so she is sorta still a dog.

Enjoy your time alone.  Sometimes my husband likes it when I go away for a few days.  As long as Pamela is not around, it is OK. 

Peggy
Peggy