Author Topic: What a sweet moment  (Read 3905 times)

Blair

What a sweet moment
« on: August 29, 2005, 10:26:34 pm »
I caught my Husband and Zeus on the couch together ;D. Zeus was cuddling with him and my husband was petting him. Grey got jealous so join them on the couch, but you can tell he wasnt too happy he had to share his couch LOL

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: What a sweet moment
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 10:30:50 pm »
Awwwe, now don't your husband and Zeus make a cute couple?

Your'e right, Grey does not look too happy having to share his space.

Blair

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 12:20:26 am »
We laughed over Grey's look. He was not a happy camper at all with them 2 on his couch at once. At first he wouldnt go on the couch but I guess the floor got cold and hard LOL I am a little jealous cause Zeus will not cuddle with me like that :'(

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 06:44:51 am »
If you guys want big dog cuddles, I'll send Rocco right to you.  He will cuddle and sit in your lap any chance he gets.  You might get up with a couple new bruises but it is usually worth it.   :D
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 06:53:57 am »
Such sweet pics!...Samson isn't a snuggler but Pippin is big time!

Blair

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 12:59:37 pm »
What makes these pictures so great, is my husband is always complaining about my dogs. But I always tells him he loves him no matter what he says, and no I have proof!!! ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 01:21:13 pm »
If you guys want big dog cuddles, I'll send Rocco right to you.  He will cuddle and sit in your lap any chance he gets.  You might get up with a couple new bruises but it is usually worth it.   :D

Love Hurts!  :)  I'll snuggle you Rocco!  :)  Lady and Grace love to cuddle and take turns mannerly.  Lady was on my leg all night last night.  I'll roll over and lay on her butt when she turns the other way.  Grace just curls up on you on her back and wants to be held.  She's growing out of the snuggle stage but it'll come back once she gets older I'm sure.  Right now her favorite snuggle is a "backwards hug" .  She'll sit between my feet and I hug her tight from behind and she just wiggles deeper into the crack between my ankles and turns her head and licks me.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 01:21:37 pm »
I caught my Husband and Zeus on the couch together ;D. Zeus was cuddling with him and my husband was petting him. Grey got jealous so join them on the couch, but you can tell he wasnt too happy he had to share his couch LOL

Your husband has pants on!!!!!!!!

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2005, 01:24:20 pm »
Your hubby is dead meat!
How can he resist?
It's funny how our animals express their feelings!
Poor  Mr. Grey!
Soo Neglected!
Tulsa
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Blair

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 01:58:15 pm »

Your husband has pants on!!!!!!!!

I was actually waiting for that LOL

My husband tryed to get Grey to lay by him but Grey wanted nothing of it LOL He is an all 100% Momma's Boy. Zeus use to be a Momma's boy but he is turning on me LOL

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2005, 02:00:32 pm »
didn't have to wait long!  :) 
I like momma's boys.  nothing wrong with being a momma's boy. 

Blair

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 02:02:53 pm »
I love the fact that Grey is such a Momma's Boy  ;D Grey can be by me, laying or standing, and my husband tells me all he needs to do is call Grey and he will go to him. Well guess what.....NOPE he stays by his Mommy. My husband can be in the Livingroom and I am in the bedroom, Grey will get off the couch and follow me in the bedroom and lay on the floor  ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 10:12:51 pm »
I know the feeling.  Gunther is SUCH a momma's boy, that it's scary.  He won't let me out of his sight for very long.  He just recently learned to come running in from the backyard when the front door opens to make sure I am not going anywhere.  I once sneaked out w/o him knowing, and he's not going to let that happen again......... ...lol

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 10:18:33 pm »
My mom thinks it's "Sickening and disgusting" that Sanity's obsessed with me.  She says that he's in love with me and it's "Going to get out of hand.........."  OK mom..... Weirdo
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."